|Job Title: ||The North Face: Product Line Coordinator (Urban Exploration)
|Industry Sector: ||Outdoor
|Job Categories: ||Management - Product
| Contact Information
Company Phone: 510-814-7600
The Position: The North Face: Product Line Coordinator (Urban Exploration)
The primary responsibilities of the Product Line Coordinator are to coordinate and manage information and data pertaining to the Product line management, product creation and development, and go-to-market processes. Coordinates and prioritizes flow of information and process as necessary to convey to internal/external cross functional teams and consumers. Works with assigned category team to help maintain accuracy of line list. Creates and assigns style #s, price points and color codes into internal database and visual line sheets (grids). Conducts market research of competitive brand products to help inform market opportunities and trends. The Product Line Coordinator is expected to help champion a product's introduction from conception through go to market launch and acts as the communication liaison on all details pertaining to the product line. The PLC is responsible for aiding in the management of the product planning process, the line plans, certain development information and production information for respective product categories with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The Product Line Coordinator is also responsible for initiating, developing and maintaining data communication specifically with sales and marketing. Works closely with workbook, hangtag and marketing teams to help create sales tools. Manages sample buy and coordination of samples. Must have a strong ability to multi task and maintain accuracy. Must have a strong understanding of the Urban/Lifestyle consumer and trends.
- Maintains and distributes all information of assigned product category encompassing line lists and data in Excel and ENOVIA, hangtags, workbooks, and other CAD Illustrator & InDesign books.
- Assists in creating and managing reports for tracking success and failure of products on the marketplace, sell-through, etc.
- Develops innovative and creative means of communicating product and category information to internal (Product) and external (Design, Developers, Materials & Trims, Retail, Sales, Ops) stakeholders.
- Assists in researching needs of customers (reps, dealers, customers) and consumers and communicates same to product development process.
- Helps analyze competitor products, sales programs, and collateral to aid in product line decisions.
- Partners with Marketing to disseminate information aiding in the creation of marketing collateral for distribution, i.e. hangtags, packaging, point-of-sale, etc.
- Helps ensure critical gates and dates in the process are met, data/updates are coordinated and fulfilled timely and per deadlines as assigned.
- Manages, orders, distributes and tracks samples.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 1-2 years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Product Management related field.
- Experience in a Project Management or Product Development field.
- Experience with technical product lines.
- Must be able to work with multiple individuals from a variety of different departments.
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe InDesign).
- Strong product analysis skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be a team player.
Job Location: Alameda, CA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: None
Job Application Web Site: https://vfc.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/NorthFaceCorporate/job/Alameda-CA/The-North-Face--Product-Line-Coordinator--Urban-Exploration-_R-20170321-0112-3