Digital Marketing Manager
Industry Sector: Fishing
Job Categories: Ecommerce Management, Marketing, Social Media
City: Park Falls
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
The Digital Marketing Manager is a member of the Marketing Team, developing and managing activities that drive St. Croix’s marketing and business development goals. Included is ownership of St. Croix’s anglers’ web experience, developing growth initiatives driving web traffic, improving online brand awareness and positioning, and increasing web sales through Angler acquisition and retention. In addition, the Digital Marketing Manager manages St. Croix’s social media platforms, develops in-house signage, produce informational graphics, and assist with other marketing asset needs. This position would benefit from an energetic, self-motivated individual with a passion for marketing, sales, and the outdoors.
- Analyze all digital partners (including issues, ads, sizes and costs) in support of the development of a yearly advertising plan.
- Execute the digital advertising plan which would include working with agency to traffic ad requirements.
WEB SITE MANAGEMENT
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing, developing and executing the monthly changes to website assets
- Develop website assets internally or with agency assistance
- Execute website asset development plan which would include all aspects of angler facing & e-commerce requirements
Function as the web administrator for all changes to the St. Croix website including:
- All current & future pages
- Newsletters, releases, and stories
- Work closely with IT vendors to identify and address friction points in the angler online experience and continuously refine the path to purchase for a seamless angler experience
- Create and implement a plan to continuously improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Oversee day-to-day e-commerce sales efforts by managing site promotions, landing pages, product assortment, and overall merchandising mix
- Continually build product offerings on product detail pages for all appropriate products
- Examine and analyze return on investment for projects and campaigns to identify opportunities to increase profitability
SOCIAL MEDIA PROGRAM
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing; with outside marketing agency assistance, develop & execute social media plan with constant fresh content tied to omni-channel campaigns.
- Plan, manage, and report on all company emails, while continuously growing the email subscriber list.
- Utilize ProStaff to provide content for SCR site.
FACTORY STORE EVENT & SIGNAGE PROGRAM
- Partner with factory store team members in the development & execution of Factory Store events and related signage
- Advanced interpersonal skills to successfully interact with all team members and individuals in-person, via telephone, and via email.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately with attention to detail.
- Adequate math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, at a level necessary to support the duties of this position.
- Ability to function as a team member within the department and with individuals from other departments.
- Ability to effectively utilize computers which includes possessing appropriate dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and visual acuity to read material displayed on computer screens and in hardcopy.
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for extended periods frequently, bend and reach to access items as needed and lift up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to complete duties in an environment where background noise and frequent interruptions are experienced.
- Must be present on-site daily with consistently acceptable attendance.
- Education/Experience: BA or BS Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- A keen understanding of project management required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite especially with Powerpoint
- Proficiency in a creative suite such as Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Experience in the development of analytics a plus
- Working Conditions: Environmentally controlled office environment with fequent trips into the various production area environments
St. Croix Rod is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
St. Croix is a family owned business steeped in a tradition of hard work and determination. At St. Croix there is a deep sense of commitment and dedication to delivering top-quality products for fishing enthusiasts. Our fishing rods are quite frankly, The Best Rods on Earth. Located in Park Falls, Wisconsin, a recreation paradise, you will join an industry leader that values its team members, understands that they are critical to our success, and is committed to sharing its success with its team members. You will have the opportunity to work with leaders in the industry, and will be provided with challenging and satisfying work. If you are interested in learning more about St. Croix, please visit us at www.stcroixrods.com.