Sales Administration & Support Specialist
Industry Sector: Fishing, Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Admin/Clerical, Computer - Information Technology, Customer Service
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Job Description & Requirements
Primary Objective: To provide support to the sales management team to meet profitability goals for Company while making the organization indispensable to our vendor partners. Responsible to provide administrative support to the sales team in the form of added efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness of sales processes. Serves as point of contact for sales tools for independent/distributor channel team.
Roles & Responsibilties:
- Create sales evaluation reports based on collected data from Sales Team and Vendors and distribute weekly to Sales Management Team.
- Support the Sales Management Team by communicating updates to the larger sales team as needed.
- Support the Sales Team with daily upkeep of sales resources like: vendor pricing/programs, credit apps, agreements, etc.
- Contact vendors or team members to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Maintain Customer Master Files
- Maintain & update the sales tools contained on the comapny network.
- Take direction from National Sales Manager to develop additional sales resources to increase team effectiveness.
- Conduct research into competitive companies and markets as needed.
- Communicate with vendor partners to secure/create sales tools as needed.
- Assist at trade shows with staff management, tracking performance, orders, vendor maintenance.
- Suggest improvements and revisions to sales processes to increase sales and profitability.
- Attend meetings held at main office or satellite offices with potential or current vendors, or at vendor sites as needed.
- Complete occasional projects as requested by the main office or company leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exemplify the Vision, Mission and Values of Company
- Support the Managment Team
- Exceed Customer Expectations
- Support and Achieve Company Profitability Objectives
- Work to Continuously Improve
- Be Accountable
Responsible for Working with:
- Sales management team
- Vendor sales personnel
- Company retailers, potential retailers
- Internal staff and sales personnel
- Company management
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint at a high level.
- Hands on experience with CRM software preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possesses strong math skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Pays close attention to detail, ability to oversee projects/tasks from origin to execution.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Works well with a team.
- Possesses strong writing skills.
- Is capable of conducting independent research.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, immerse oneself into company business/culture/customers and the Outdoor Industry.