Posted by Osprey Packs, Inc on 04/12/2019
Industry Sector: Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Design - Product
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Osprey Purpose & Core Values: We relentlessly innovate to ease your journey and inspire adventure
- INNOVATION: We have no patience for those who say "impossible"
- INTEGRITY: We choose candor, humility and honesty. The path we seek always points positive
- QUALITY: Our promise is built on a bedrock of quality. We believe loyalty is continuously earned and we stand behind what we do
- RESPECT: Our community is open and inclusive to all. Our differences fuel our strengths
- STEWARDSHIP: We have a duty of care for the people, places, and things we touch; we are steadfast in our resolve to leave our world better than we found it.
Visit www.osprey.com/careers for a complete position description and application instructions. We offer employer paid medical, dental and life insurance; paid time-off; and a host of other perks.
About Osprey Packs: Independent since 1974 and still anchored by the design genius of company founder and owner, Mike Pfotenhauer, Osprey Packs is the global leader in exceptional, high-performing, innovative packs for outdoor, cycling, travel and urban adventures. Osprey's dedication to create innovative, high performance gear reflects the brand's love of adventure and devotion to the outdoor