We are in need of an experienced account manager at our sales office in Boulder, Colorado. We are seeking a sales-oriented individual with excellent customer service skills and a love of the great outdoors. If that describes you, then Headsweats could be the perfect place. Athletes encouraged to apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive additional sales above and beyond existing sales
- Create additional business with new sales prospects
- Enter and process orders for assigned accounts
- Become intimately familiar and knowledgeable of product line
- Travel when necessary to meet with accounts as well as attend various expos and events
- Create and maintain healthy and successful business relationships with accounts
- Provide direction, input and feedback on sales trends, colors, styles and sell through
- Keep tabs on competitors and brands within the marketplace and communicate findings
- Back-up the sales assistant when necessary
- 3+ years sales experience in the sporting goods industry
- Passion for running, cycling, outdoors, or sporting goods trade channels
- Be aggressive, analytic & strategic
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills
- Proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact, diplomacy and problem solving
- Be a team player and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work long/non-standard hours when necessary
- Bachelor's degree is recommended
This is a full-time, in-office, salaried position with yearly bonus potential and benefits. Sorry, no relocation assistance is available.
Please include a cover letter explaining why you feel you are the best candidate, along with your expected salary range and be sure to play up your ever important outdoor industry experience too.