Order Pipeline Manager
Posted by Far Bank Enterprises on 07/16/2019
Industry Sector: Fishing, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Computer - Information Technology, Ecommerce Management
City: Bainbridge Island
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Far Bank Enterprise is seeking to add the new position of Order Pipeline Manager to our Sales team on Bainbridge Island. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, this position will be responsible for managing, improving and growing business through our order channels. The successful candidate will own the flow for all four of Far Bank's brands and grow to become the subject matter expert on the order pipeline.
WHO IS FAR BANK?
Far Bank is an integrated manufacturer, deliverer of experiences, and distributor of fly-fishing products, including fishing rods, fly reels, fly lines, leaders, tippets, and performance outdoor apparel. Through the products and services we conceive, design, and build we demonstrate that we work hard but have fun. Far Bank subsidiaries operate under the brand names of Sage, Redington, Fly Water Travel, and RIO Products. Our core purpose is to inspire, the angler through exceptional products, extraordinary experiences, industry-leading customer service, and passion for our work. Today Far Bank operates and controls many of the back-office functions of our businesses while we continue to emphasize the unique strengths and characteristics of the individual businesses and brands.
This position owns the order pipeline. From order placement through to the "shipping" of goods and services to our customers. This mid-level position is critical to operation of a profitable and customer centric organization. The person must be curious and constantly interested in learning and expanding upon their knowledge base. Successful hires will constantly challenge the business processes and understand and explain how technology and tools can be used to make those processes better. Constantly solving important business problems is a staple for this job. This individual's personality will reflect the ability to listen to varying opinions and input while analyzing and weighing appropriate next steps.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
o Manage and ensure accuracy on pricing for all pipelines.;
- B2B website
- Pro and Consumer websites
o Continuously Improve Order Related Processes;
- Increase in Customer Self-Service Tools
- Order Processing Cycle Time
- Customer Service Productivity
o Account Management of Amazon
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- Required 3 years of deep experience within an ERP system and its inner workings. Oracle and Microsoft D365 is a plus.
- 3+ years of order pipeline management desired.
- 3+years direct experience managing customer service relationships with vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data and make effective data-based business decisions.
- Must be a strong oral and written communicator that can interface between the varying entities of Sales, End Consumers, Retailers in Specialty and Big Box plus Far Bank's Technology, Finance and Operations teams.
- Able to work as part of a team while also owning independent functions.
- Familiarity with Continuous Improvement is a bonus.
- Comfortable working a sales driven environment
- Skilled in MS Office with a particular strength in Excel.
- Salary DOE
- Competitive Benefits package with includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k) and Vacation/Sick accrual
HOW TO APPLY?
- Complete the on-line application and upload your resume and cover letter at our on-line job board found at www.farbank.com/careers