Customer Support Rep
Posted by SmartEtailing on 07/26/2019
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Customer Service
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Our Client Support Representative works closely with clients to build long-term customer loyalty by responding to technical software questions, client concerns and software enhancement suggestions. This role is responsible for promoting customer success by addressing the technical needs of our clients as they relate to our software platform, the role of digital marketing and eCommerce in their businesses. Our clients are generally specialty retailers (mostly in the bicycle industry), but also include brands, suppliers and other industry partners. This position is an in-office position in our North Boulder office. We officially call this role Client SUCCESS Rep, because you will be key in the customer's success and the business' success!
One of Outside Magazine's 50 Best Places to Work in 2018! Perks include: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k plan with employer match, Generous PTO, paid volunteering, open office working environment with natural light and mountain views, bicycle commuter and carpool credits, discounts on bikes and gear, monthly bbq or potluck events, free snacks, easy bike path access, group bike rides and onsite fitness room.
What you will do:
- Customers will love working with you! You will be busy working with customers to answer questions or address issues, mainly by phone or email. This may include: educating customers on our software and related applications, troubleshooting technical issues, suggesting improvements and selling upgrades.
- Promote customer loyalty to maximize retention. This may be done through identifying potential red flags that may lead to customer cancellation or participating in outreach campaigns to encourage clients to adopt new software enhancements and marketing best practices.
- You're a master documenter. This role includes documenting all interactions in the CRM.
- You're a team player and collaborator. This role works with other team members to escalate issues to and to gain knowledge of applications that integrate with our tools such as Google Shopping, Google Analytics.
- We also grow as a team. This looks like joining in on department meetings to keep up to date with current projects, initiatives and customer health; company meetings to stay up to date with the direction of our company & industry; and development meetings to learn about new enhancements to our software.
What you have done:
- You have at least 2-years of customer service (in Specialty retail a plus, bicycling industry is double points)
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- You must love working with clients! You are someone that can quickly build trust with people, you are a good listener, you empathize well and and have patience.
- You are comfortable with sales. You have the confidence to ‘close the sale’ and prompt clients to act.
- You have a basic understanding of Google Apps, Google Merchant Center, Google Shopping, and common Point of Sale Applications.
We were voted one of Outside Managine's 50 Best Places to Work in 2018
SmartEtailing, founded in 1999, provides comprehensive website and marketing solutions for North American speciality bicycle retailers that drive sales and increase profits. With SmartEtailing, a bike shop's website is transformed from a passive advertisement to an interactive, content-rich marketing vehicle that informs and sells to customers.
Perks include: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) plan with employer match, Generous PTO, paid volunteering, open office environment with natural light and mountain views, bicycle commuter and carpool credits, discounts on bikes and gear, monthly bbq / potluck events, free office snacks, easy bike path access, group bike rides and onsite fitness room.