Posted by Cane Creek Cycling Components on 08/13/2019
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Computer - Information Technology
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
The IT/IS Manager is responsible for overseeing all organization technology and information service activities, including telecommunications, infrastructure and architecture, applications development, reengineering business processes, networks, outsourcing, and computer and auxiliary operations. He/she is expected to provide integrated operational management to resolve organizational challenges and ensure an agile and responsive IT services environment. The IT/IS Manager will maintain information technology strategies, manage internal and external resources including remote/virtual support, and research and implement technological strategic solutions.
- Determine long-term corporate-wide information needs and develop overall strategy for system development and hardware acquisition and integrations. Influence strategic business decision regarding the use of technology and information services.
- Prepare long and short-range plans to implement solutions for application selection, systems development, and acquisition of the resources needed to support them.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with IT security policies and procedures. Identify risk and develop risk avoidance plans.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments and regulations in and remain highly competent at all levels of data processing while striving for enhancing user productivity through implementation of new software technology where applicable, and implement policies that more effectively utilize resources.
- Provide user support of the technology systems in place currently, including but not limited to training and education. Assists in the evaluation and development of training and in-service programs.
- Assess and implement system upgrades, administration and recommend enhancements to the existing infrastructure.
- Provide local and wide area network system planning, installing, monitoring, testing and servicing.
- Support all systems that affect daily operations of the organization.
- Provide technical expertise to all projects that require computer interface or network intervention.
- Manage the backup and continuation of business in regards to information technology data, software and hardware.
- Perform network and server administration.
- Oversee the administration of the company website (Wordpress), website design and development, and mobile app.
= 3+ years of experience in an IT and/or project manager role or related field.
= Excellent communications, leadership, management, and analytical skills.
= Experience with IT management, programming, ERP systems, and database management.
= A love of cycling and industry knowledge is preferred