Posted by Charlotte Cycles on 08/27/2019
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Customer Service, Events, Management - Sales, Merchandising, Purchasing, Retail - Management, Retail - Mechanic, Retail - Sales, Social Media
Company Type: Accessories, HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Contact Name: Brian Doolittle
Contact Cell: 704-975-7071
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Charlotte Cycles is a successful, growing retailer. We are seeking an experienced sales professional to expand and maintain our customer base. We are well-established in Charlotte and the surrounding area; our team is committed to outstanding customer service.
Ideal candidates are self-motivated relationship builders who enjoy the sales process and are driven to achieve sales goals. Strong communication skills, a consultative approach and a can-do attitude are all important attributes for success.
Anticipated first year earnings up to $40K with monthly performance bonus. Our employees enjoy a work environment that is team-oriented with a casual yet professional, positive and results-oriented culture.
- Generation of sales revenues to meet or exceed monthly goals
- Demo and ride events and new business prospecting
- Social Media and Youtube video marketing
- Exceptional customer service
- Management of bike and accessory product - selection, plan-o-gram and min/max reordering
- Develop marketing, sales and business ideas
- Supports other projects and business initiatives as requested
- 3+ years bicycle retail sales experience, bicycle mechanic experience and/or bicycle fitting experience is preferred, but not required.
- Willing to work weekends - usually every other
- Desire to build and maintain solid business relationships
- Ability to use Point-of-Sale software and MS Office products
- Strong team player
- Self motivated, energetic and driven
- Outgoing with exceptional communication skills; confidence to communicate with a variety of customers and prospects
- Strong organizational abilities
- Flexible with an optimistic, can-do approach to problem solving
- Independent; willing to take initiative
This is a regular full-time position reporting to the Store Manager. We have great year-round weather for riding, a big cycling community, are close to the mountains for those weekend adventure getaways. Check out our local road rides (www.weeklyrides.com) and local mountain bike trails (www.tarheeltrailblazers.com). If you have a passion for cycling you will love this area and our shop! Looking for a fun and rewarding job?