Inside Sales Lead
Posted by ASSOS of Switzerland on 12/02/2019
Industry Sector: Bike, Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Inside
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
City: Salt Lake City
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
The Dealer Sales Service Lead works in a small group leadership role that is focused on driving sales to support the company in achieving its goals while ensuring that we are supporting our retail partners with best in industry customer service. This position will report to the Sales Director.
- Conduct both inbound and outbound calls with independent retailers.
- Depending on season; will drive pre-booking process with outside retailers and sales representatives.
- Be a pro at cross selling a product assortment.
- Drive consultative selling to successfully build long term relationships with ASSOS' retailer partners.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of ASSOS' products and programs.
- Assist retailers with inventory analysis and provide solutions for improving their apparel business.
- Provide timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all sales within the team.
- Provide excellent customer service and product expertise to drive sales through brick and mortar and online retailer channels.
- Understand and assess our competitors within our accounts while identifying trends in the marketplace so as to adjust and to drive business plans through retailer accounts
- Develop seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts using category, account, brand and marketplace knowledge.
- Collaborate with outside sales representative and internal team to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and product offerings " Oversee and manage process return labels for sales returns.
- Submit any special reports in a timely fashion.
- Assist in evolving ASSOS' internal processes and procedures.
- Maintain and Update SOPs as relates to frontline sales operations.
- Assist in year-end close processes, audits, etc.
- Assist at key sales events as needed.
- Attend meetings as requested.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 3-5 years working in wholesale sales, preferably in the cycling apparel space.
- Strong strategic & tactical selling acumen.
- Experience in leading a small but effective team.
- Confidence to overcome objections and being able to convert this energy into a sale.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management and prioritization skills.
- You can do it all; possess a proven ability in being able to balance consistently closing sales, driving a team all while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction for our retailers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and being comfortable doing so across a multi-national market.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail possess strong organizational skills, possess a positive attitude and be able to comfortably handle any ambiguity.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- College degree preferred.
- This position is located in Salt Lake City, UT.