Marketing Account Coordinator
Posted by SmartEtailing on 10/05/2021
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Ecommerce Management, Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Publication/Media
State: CO, FL, ID, IL, KS, MN, NE, NM
Country: United States
Required Experience: 0 - 1 year
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $19-$22/hr hiring range
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Job Description & Requirements
The Marketing Account Coordinator is a rockstar role in our fun and laid back company that has the priviledge of working with our amazing bike retailer clients. This role may be for you if you love being a part of an amazing team but could work well on your own, too. If you are self motivated and have a positive attitude, I think you should continue reading. Most of the work entails maintaining and merchandising client websites, tracking and reporting website performance, selling services to the clients that could truly benefit their business and more.
What you'll do:
- Work with bike retailers on marketing and website maintenance projects, which includes updating websites to meet e-commerce best practices
- Update and maintain catalog settings via supplier sync and POS sync
- Merchandise website homepages, with some HTML and CSS knowledge. But don't worry, we can train on this!
- Review color contrast and metadata for accessibility
- Communicate well, meeting deadlines and being responsive to our clients
- Use project tracking system to manage workflow
- Manage 50+ accounts - which is totally doable! You're a rockstar.
- Write website copy for headlines, body copy, and links/buttons
- Track marketing performance, communicate results, and develop plans for improvement
- Cross-sell complementary marketing deliverables, which can truly drive results for our clients
- Communicate effectively with Support Team to ensure timely attention to technical issues beyond the scope of marketing program work
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of marketing and best practices for specialty retailers
This job may be for you if:
- You have an Associates Degree in marketing, but don't worry, equivalent experience counts too!
- You have 1-2 years of experience as a marketing professional (preferred, not required)
- You have put in some hard work in customer service, retail, sales. Triple bonus points if you have bike shop experience!
- We'd love it if you have worked with wordpress or shopify
- You have working knowledge of marketing and modern web technologies
- You are organized, a detail ninja and a master at managing overlapping projects
- You are known for your collab with others
- You can listen and take action on feedback
- Double bonus points for passion and knowledge of cycling
- You are hard-working, fun, friendly, creative and eager to learn
We offer a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans to begin on the first of the month following 30 days. In addition, our Paid Time Off is accrued and is generally 14 days earned within 12 months. The hiring range for this role is $19-22/hr.
We were voted one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work the past three years in a row. SmartEtailing, founded in 1999, provides comprehensive website and marketing solutions for North American specialty bicycle retailers that drive sales and increase profits. With SmartEtailing, a bike shop's website is transformed from a passive advertisement to an interactive, content-rich marketing vehicle that informs and sells to customers.
Perks include: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) plan with employer match, generous PTO, paid volunteering, open office environment with natural light and mountain views, bicycle commuter and carpool credits, discounts on bikes and gear, monthly bbq / potluck events, free office snacks, easy bike path access, group bike rides and onsite fitness room.