Posted by Elevation Cycles. on 01/26/2021
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Retail - Sales
Company Type: Recreation
City: Multiple locations in the Denver area
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Position: Full Time
Location: Parker and Highlands Ranch
Description: This is a full time, year around position that will help foster the relationships and culture which Elevation Cycles has built. We are looking for a passionate rider with sales experience who loves serving a wide range of customers in a fast-paced environment. Our sales philosophy centers on partnering with our customer to understand their needs, gain their trust, and help equip them to have a better life on a bike.
- Familiarity with the nuances of various full suspension designs and high-end road bikes
- Attention to detail
- Passion for learning
- At least 2 year's experience working in a high performing bike shop
- Joy in helping a wide array of people
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
- Team Player
- Solution oriented problem solver
- Ability to work weekends
- Pay is very competitive based on ability.
- Health care benefits
- Paid time off
- A demo bike (after 1 full year).
- Ample opportunities for growth
About Elevation Cycles.
Elevation Cycles is committed to bringing together some of the best folks in the bike industry to create an unmatched
experience for our customers. We are a multi location, locally owned business who works hard
and love bikes,
however it is our passion for building a healthy, high level team that
really defines who we are. If you have a contagious love of cycling,
come help us elevate bicycle customer service.