Marketing Coordinator - Niner Bikes
Posted by Niner Bikes on 06/19/2020
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
City: Fort Collins
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Are you supremely detailed, highly organized, tuned in to the cycling event scene, and an expert bike mechanic? Then we have the perfect career for you! The Niner Marketing Coordinator is responsible for a spectrum of tasks ranging from social media and web store management to bicycle assembly and event marketing. This dynamic individual will contribute social media and communications savvy, plus occasional demo event planning, logistics, equipment, and reporting. This person is also responsible for assisting with sponsored athletes and executing key marketing events, including sales meetings, trade shows, and consumer expos. The position is principally based in our Fort Collins, Colorado headquarters.
The Niner Marketing Coordinator works within our Marketing Department and in close cooperation with our Sales Team to:
- = Execute Niner social media marketing as guided by Marketing manager
- = Assist with Niner web store content, order management, and site administration
- = Oversee Niner event marketing, including establishment of work standards, safety standards, and best practices
- = Facilitate all tools, training, collateral, and equipment needed for event marketing to be effective in the field
- = Assemble and maintain all bicycles used for marketing, including demo bikes, athlete bikes, or media test bikes as needed
- = Maintain and track inventory of all field marketing supplies and equipment, including vehicles, trailers, bicycles, components, and event supplies such as tents, banners, and product displays.
- = Assist with strategic planning for, and negotiation of, sponsored athlete and marketing event contracts.
- = Oversee and facilitate the equipment needs of sponsored athletes, ambassadors and event partners.
- = Support all aspects of the planning and execution of marketing events including sales meetings, consumer expos, and trade shows.
- = Support any and all marketing initiatives and strategy with tactical execution, as directed by the Marketing Department Manager.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- = Microsoft Office and Google G-Suite applications
- = Facility with Netsuite ERP software
- = Proficient with social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube and management tools such as Agorapulse
- = Familiarity with Shopify webstore management
- = Familiarity with digital asset management systems such as Libris by Photoshelter
- = Advanced to expert level bicycle mechanic