Junior Graphic Designer
Posted by SCOTT USA on 06/21/2022
Industry Sector: Bike, Snow
Job Categories: Design - Graphic
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, Events, HardGoods/Equipment, Recreation, Retailer, Retail
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
SCOTT Sports is seeking a qualified individual for the full-time position of: Graphic Designer. SCOTT Sports, founded in 1958, has grown into an international action-sport brand. Core sports divisions for the brand include; Motocross, wintersport (snowboard/ski), bicycle, and running internationally based in Fribourg, Switzerland.
The ideal candidate will have familiarity and understanding of youth driven action-sport culture (mx, snowboard/ski, mtn.bike/road bike and running).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: design and production of marketing campaigns, product branding, print catalogs, POP, packaging and promotional materials for various SCOTT product segments. This individual must have strong organizational and time management skills.
The candidate may choose to work in a young environment with a creative team that lives the lifestyle and the spirit of the SCOTT brand. The full-time position is located in Salt Lake City, Utah and reports to the Art Director. Freelance/Contract work will not be considered.
Primary Job Duties:
- Partner with global marketing and product management (PM) groups to set a visual direction and creative execution for advertising, exhibit design and merchandising programs worldwide.
- Assist in research that aids the development of fresh creative ideas for product, packaging and promotional executions.
- Develop exhibit, merchandising programs, and POP dedicated to specific line segments.
- Serve as a contact for the production of materials as requested by global marketing, PM, and art groups.
- General graphic design work
- Bachelors Degree (BA) in Art/Design or equivalent from a four-year college or university.
- 2-4 years experience.
- Advanced Mac skills, expert in all commonly used software for graphic design (inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Expert conceptual, layout and type-handling abilities required.
- Advanced digital production skills as a commercial artist.
- Strong communication and interaction skills.
Application Procedure: Your application will be considered complete when we have received your resume, viewable or printable portfolio and your references.
Job Type: Full-time
About SCOTT USA
Founded in 1958 by Ed Scott, SCOTT sports SA invented the ski pole as we know it. The company went on to become a Motorsport and Bike manufacturing Icon. Today SCOTT Sports SA has become an international sporting goods company. SCOTT Sports SA is a worldwide leader in the development, manufacturing, sales and marketing of high end performance products intended for biking, winter sport, motorsport and running. Innovation, technology and design are the essence of the Scott products and the vision of our engineers and designers.
SCOTT Sports SA has grown into an international action-sport brand. Scott USA is the US arm of SCOTT Sports SA. We seek to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, and strong interpersonal skills.