Fly Fishing Customer Service Representative
Posted by Avidmax on 02/04/2021
Industry Sector: Fishing, Outdoor
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: Retailer
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 an Hour
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Do you have the love of the outdoors and want to share your passion to others? Here is your chance to do just that and work in a high paced, fun, and creative work environment. Be a part of the AvidMax team.
AvidMax is seeking a Customer service representative who is self-motivated, can work independently, and help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. This position requires the ability to “wear many different hats” during the day as well as being efficient and accurate with an upbeat personality. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly and resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Answer phones and emails in a timely manner
- Able to provide accurate information about our products and local fisheries
- Troubleshoot and create creative solutions to help solve customer issues
- Assist customers with returns and repairs/warranties of merchandise
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Help facilitate customer performance metrics and communication on all of our selling platforms
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Includes answering phones, resolving questions, customers, and co-workers.
- Attention to detail in helping customers and operating CRM system.
- Ability to follow written procedures.
- Show good Teamwork with co-workers and other divisions within the Company
- Punctual, Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Create a Fun Working Environment
- Advanced computer skills necessary.
- Knowledge of fly fishing gear and tactics necessary.
- Ability to type 30 WPM or better
- Retail Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fly Fishing knowledge
- POS System: 1 year (Preferred)
- Local Area Lakes & Fishing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer proficiency
- Excel and CRM 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time Year Round
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour depending on experience
Job Types: Full-time
= Earned Paid Time Off
= 401K match program
= Paid Holidays
= Employee discounts on all the gear we offer
= Casual work environment
= Advancement Opportunities
Whether you're new to fly fishing or a seasoned angler, AvidMax Fly Fishing Shop has all of the fly gear and supplies you'll need. Our extensive fly fishing inventory includes; rods, reels, fly boxes, flies, nets, waders, bags, accessories and apparel. Our goal is to make sure you’re equipped for any challenge you come across on the water or outdoors. As avid fly enthusiasts, we only carry gear that we believe in. Our mission is to put our customers first and inspire adventure with our products, tutorials, and values.If you’re picking up a fly rod for the first time or you’re continuing a fly fishing tradition, your gear is an important part of the experience. We strive to offer gear that you can rely on as a company you can trust.