Posted by Trango/eGrips on 02/05/2021
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Great Trango Holdings Inc is looking to hire a marketeer specializing in digital production to enhance the brand’s digital presentations. This role will primarily focus on brand presence in the social and digital realm, optimizing social media presence, expanding direct to consumer email marketing campaigns and developing digital assets to support targeted promotions. The ideal candidate will oversee the brand’s blog and help support brand advertorial content to enhance consumer awareness of product and drive conversion. The candidate will interface with the Marketing Manager, Sales team, and Brand Ambassadors to ideate, create, and share content throughout the digital realm.
The ideal candidate can seamlessly balance the need for daily creativity with the professional discipline to manage the administrative aspects of the job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Execute results driven email campaigns that engage our Dealers, Consumers and Distributors in alignment with the overall campaigns set by the Marketing Manager.
- Consumer Email Generation: identify target lists and create, send and track email campaigns i.e. nurture, follow-up from conference, prospect etc.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content for social and email use.
- executes targeted web, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
Social Media Engagement
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Manage organization’s website and keep product listings and information up to date.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content
- Manage Dealer FTP Content & Upload New Product
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
Basic Graphic Design
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Testing graphics across various media
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts utilizing Adobe Suite tools
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar field with at least 2-5 years' relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Effective communication skills
- Resourceful, innovative, and proactive problem solver
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Outstanding organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and hit deadlines
- Excellent written skills with the ability to consistently convey brand ‘voice’ creatively and authentically
- Strong proofreading and copy-editing skills
- Ability to travel to tradeshows and events when necessary
- Experience creating email marketing campaigns is essential
- Digital channel level knowledge (Social Media Marketing and SEM) a plus
- Digital Design (web banners & email graphics)
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research best practices
- Strong Writing skills, including Advertorial Copy and Blog Management
- Experience with photography, videography or video editing is a plus