Director of Sales & Marketing
Posted by Pro Sportsman, LLC on 02/09/2021
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor
Job Categories: Ecommerce Management, Management, Management - Executive, Management - Sales, Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment, Retailer, Retail
Country: United States
Job Type: Senior Level
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
The Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for managing and providing strategic oversight in the areas of eCommerce sales, retail sales, and marketing. The Director of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for overseeing all facets of each sales channel defined herein.
The Director of Sales & Marketing will work closely with executives to co-author long-term strategic plans that introduce new levels of sales and marketing advancements within Pro Sportsman, LLC and will hold a seat on the Pro Sportsman, LLC Strategic Planning Committee.
Every employee is expected to embrace the cultural standards defined by the Pro Sportsman Purpose and Values.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation, or other reasons.
- Promote and uphold Mission/Vision/Value set
- Develop, and execute strategic sales plans that drive revenue and profitability growth across all sales channels, including eCommerce, 3rd party platforms, and retail sales
- Develop, and execute strategic marketing plans that drive brand awareness and engagement
- Drive companywide awareness of sales and marketing plans
- Direct and manage all regional sales and marketing initiatives
- Create and develop sales events (peak-season, holiday, etc.) that drive sales advancement and consumer engagement
- Analyze business processes and collaborate with team(s) to optimize
- Develop and oversee KPI reporting to monitor critical sales, margins, and general profitability metrics
- Develop and oversee pricing standards across each sales channel
- Author a vision for eComm sales, retail sales, and marketing
- Provide companywide updates regularly on sales channel specific results and KO’s (key objectives)
- Monitor competitive landscape and develop strategies to provide competitive edge
- Build and maintain a collaborative environment through unified planning
- Evaluate and select new 3rd party platforms to conduct commerce on
- Onboard, manage, and develop a team of sales, and marketing professionals
- Prepare monthly, and quarterly board meeting outlines
- 5+ years senior leadership role experience in related field
- Demonstrated ability to lead dynamic marketing strategies
- Proven experience in leading, and developing team members
- A strong understanding of modern eCommerce practice
- Proven experience in eCommerce, and retail sales management
- Proven background in driving multiple KO’s forward in unison
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or related field is a positive, but not required
- Exceptional work ethic, with a passion to succeed and take initiative
- Decision-making in a variety of facets within the organization
- Advanced creative mindest with ability to develop a vison
- Masterful organizational, written/verbal communication, and leadership skills
- Driven by challenges and the pursuit of excellence
- Posess strong analytical skillset
- Desire to operate in an entraprenurial capacity
- Ability to effectively and strategically lead a variety of team-types
- Posess an unrivaled tenacious drive in the workplace
- Strong interpersonal skills
PRO SPORTSMAN PURPOSE
We exist to positively impact the life of every single person we meet.
PRO SPORTSMAN VALUES
Positively impact the life of every single person we meet BY creating and cultivating cultures of PEACE.
PEOPLE FIRST / Partnership / Empathy / Care – We understand that all people are people, none greater or lesser than another.
We strive to build mutually beneficial relationships on foundations of solid trust and communication with our various stakeholders.
EXCELLENCE / Quality / Inspired / Greatness – We will aim for perfection and achieve excellence in all we do.
In everything we do, we will maintain the highest standards – our standards. “Plus One” service will be commonplace from the routine and tactical to the strategic and long-term oriented. Every action will be pursued with excellence.
ACCOUNTABILITY / Character / Integrity / Professionalism – As iron sharpens iron, so we sharpen one another.
We believe that true accountability comes first from the individual (internal accountability) and then from the organization as represented by our superiors, peers, and direct reports (external accountability). We take ownership of our responsibilities while maintaining open communication, admitting fault and asking for help when needed.
CLARITY / Communication / Truth / Kindness – We will never trade the truth of Kindness for the lie of Niceness.
We have the awareness and ability to understand and accept the feelings of others and treat them with respect and compassion. This includes our responsibility to communicate candidly and constructively in a timely fashion while maintaining dignity.
ENGAGEMENT/ Stewardship / Philanthropy / Community – We’ve received and are grateful; therefore, we give.
Of our time, talents, and resources, we are generous and committed to improving the wellbeing of our neighbors, locally and globally. We encourage our team to take advantage of our culture that includes family and community focus, flexibility, and fun. We understand and respect the importance of healthy lives, seeking to promote them both internally and externally.
About Pro Sportsman, LLC
Pro Sportsman, LLC is a privately held company that owns and operates a variety of eCommerce websites in the outdoor categories. Such websites include BowhuntersSuperstore.com and ProSportsman.com (launching mid-2021). Additionally, Pro Sportsman, LLC operates a variety of 3rd party eCommerce storefronts, including – eBay, Amazon, and Gun Broker.
In addition to the eCommerce presence, Pro Sportsman, LLC owns a premiere archery and FFL pro-shop, branded Bowhunters Superstore.
Pro Sportsman, LLC offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, Paid Time Off, and more. Pro Sportsman, LLC. also offers employees an exclusive employee product purchase program for thousands of items.