Ski Customer Service Representative
Posted by Lanctôt Ltée on 02/18/2021
Industry Sector: Snow
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
- = Process orders received by email and over the phone in the system.
- = Take calls and answer costumers’ questions regarding features of the products, claims and others.
- = Send invoices and discounts.
- = Follow up on special orders.
- = Offer support to sales representatives.
- = Accomplish other related tasks needed to ensure the efficient running operations of the service and the company.
- = Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service position.
- = Strong people skills (Facility to create contacts and develop relationships with customers).
- = Bilingualism, French and English, written & spoken, is an asset.
- = Initiatives.
- = Good organizing and priority management skills.
- = Comfortable using MS Office (word, excel, outlook).
- = Strong interest and knowledge of sports (Ski++).
- = Knowledge of SAP (an asset)
- = Being a nice team player.
About Lanctôt Ltée
Our unparalleled experience in distribution, coupled with our great passion for sports, has enabled us to acquire over 65 years of successful experience, thanks to our partners, customers and collaborators.