Key Accounts Manager
Posted by KUHL on 02/24/2021
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Account Executive/Rep
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
City: Salt Lake City
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Key Accounts Manager - Dealer Service Representative ? KÜHL USA
KÜHL is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate employee to oversee a number of Key Accounts in our Dealer Service Department. Key Accounts Managers work with our largest retailers to ensure outstanding communication regarding orders, inventory availability, and business growth including order taking, order management, and return authorizations. They work directly with and in support of our independent sales representatives and providing customer and dealer support that truly is ?Born in the Mountains?. As a member of the KÜHL Dealer Service team, you will be expected to provide a wide variety of support to our retailers and outside sales representatives. We are hardworking, quick thinking, and the resident experts of all things KÜHL.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Order Management ? Entering, Scheduling, Confirmations and Adjustments.
- Oversight and management of assigned accounts working in conjunction and support of the independent sales representative assign to that account.
- Answer all dealer/rep emails, phone calls and other inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Provide answers to any questions, trouble shooting, or warranty issues.
- Proactively communicate issues that would affect order delivery or status to dealers, buyers, reps, and the KÜHL Sales Team.
- Adjust order ship windows to allow for back-orders and provide accurate lead times, estimated ship-dates and detailed information.
- Work with EDI partners to set up and maintain order receipt, invoice processing, and other EDI functions.
- Work closely with other departments at KÜHL such as production or accounting to better answer dealers or sales reps? questions.
- Answer all inventory or ATS related questions and produce ATS reports for dealers and reps using Full Circle inventory management computer system.
- Process customer product returns and exchanges in a timely manner with appropriate follow-up communication.
- Oversee all warranty requests, assessment, processing and communication following KÜHL?s predetermined warranty and exchange guidelines.
- Previous customer or dealer service experience.
- Customer-oriented attitude, with a strong desire to go above and beyond the needs of our dealers and customers.
- Minimum of three years? experience in customer service and/or sales
- Bachelor?s Degree and previous Key Account management experience a plus
- Strong telephone, email, and computer skills including proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel (EDI experience a plus)
- Strong inter-personal communication skills and ability to resolve complex issues with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and a desire to proactively address issues.
- Must be able to multitask and excel in a fast-paced, high-workload environment.
- Experience in the retail side of the Outdoor Industry a plus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and information management
- Skilled at problem analysis and problem solving
- Positive team member philosophy
- Natural sense of urgency
- Customer service skills
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Self-Motivated, ability to multitask
- Family health insurance provided by KÜHL after 90 days employment.
- Daily gourmet lunches prepared by our private chef.
- Competitive compensation.
- Performance bonus.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discounts on all KÜHL products.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT