Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Inside - Product & Reservations
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
GENERAL SUMMARY OF JOB: The Scarpa N.A. (SNA) Dealer Service Representative helps manage accounts, communication and relationships with SNA retail dealers and their employees. The SNA Dealer Service Representative is an in-house sales representative as well as a service support and account specialist. The Dealer Service Representative also provides sales and service support for the SNA independent sales force, Sales Operations Manager as well as the VP of Sales.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
Account Management & Communication
- Timely communication with customers via phone, email and fax.
- Receive and enter sales orders and account data in a timely manner.
- Ability to research and provide up to date information regarding product availability and account status using the SNA network and account resources.
- Ability to present and communicate technical feature/benefit information to dealer employees.
- Must be able to present and sell all products, programs and equipment for SCARPA and other distributed brands.
- Must be able to present and execute all SNA sales programs and strategies.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending sales meetings and product meetings.
- Participate in company directed activities to accomplish the goals of the company.
- Participate in sales meetings, line meetings and trade shows as appropriate.
- Assist sales team with sample organization for trade shows and sales meetings.
- High level of competence with office computers and operating systems (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Netsuite etc.)
- Obtain necessary information by maintaining knowledge of SNA’s electronic communication software.
- Maintain quality service by establishing, following, and enforcing organization quality system standards.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment.
- Uphold SNA’s core values and mission statement and business goals.
- Conduct self-according to SNA’s policies/Handbook.
Internal: SNA CEO, Administrative and Sales staff, Executive Team, Purchasing, Logistics, Warehouse, Marketing staff, Quality Assurance, Finance
External: SNA Direct customers, Dealers, Pros and Government agencies as necessary
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) from four-year College or university and two to five years related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES OR KNOWLEDGE
Valid Driver’s License
Lifting to 50lbs. Occasional light warehouse work. Occasional company scheduled outdoor activities.
Business office, trade show booth environments, and work hours as needed to accomplish goals.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Additional duties may be assigned at any time. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise the job description at any time.