Sales and Marketing Manager
Posted by Fortress Eyewear on 07/13/2021
Industry Sector: Action, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow, WaterSports
Job Categories: Management - Sales, Marketing & Digital Marketing, Sales - Inside - Product & Reservations
Company Type: Accessories
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Contact Name: Michelle Sullivan
Business Phone: 9497703410
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 50k+ and bonuses up to 30% annually
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Sales and Marketing Manager
Fortress Eyewear was founded in 2002 by two like-minded friends in California. Now located in Henderson, NV, Fortress Eyewear is a market leader in the design of Kreedom and CrushEyes brands, offering gender-specific moderate priced eyewear and snow goggles for men and women. We strive to be all-loving and welcome all walks of life, by delivering unique eyewear of every style, crafted with the highest quality materials at an affordable price.
Do you value building relationships with people around you? Are you a multi-tasking Ninja? Do you excel in Excel? Do you appreciate the art of support? A self-proclaimed perfectionist is welcome!
We HIGHLY value and appreciate ALL of the above.
If you do, too – we want you!
Fortress is seeking a dynamic and experienced Sales and Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate gains energy through the success of others, enjoys having fun, is upbeat in communicating, motivating and investing in people, is highly detailed, thrives on a fast-paced workspace and succeeds in multi-tasking. You will be the face and personality helping to optimize the efforts of our Kreedom and CrushEyes National Sales team.
You will interact across company departments, including Executive Management, Graphic Design, Sales, and Customer Service. Working with the CEO, you will be a key team member in setting sales goals, setting up and participating in video conference meetings with sales reps and retail clients, keeping track of sales data, and managing the positive, motivational implementation of measures when sales goals are falling short. Also, you will occasionally travel within the U.S. (we allow a ‘lifestyle day’ on extended trips), assist with staff training, and ensure that all sales staff have the necessary Sales and Marketing materials to do their jobs effectively.
• Arrange for creation and manage distribution of presentations and supporting docs to help sales team generate business leads.
• Communicate with and help to manage independent National Sales force in successful achievement of territory and company national sales goals.
• Work seamlessly with Sales Reps, Graphic Design, external Agencies, Photographers, and Kreedom and CrushEyes ambassadors.
• Coordinate training and scheduling for sales staff meetings.
• Develop, maintaining and distribute sales presentation materials, including Look Books, Catalogs, Marketing assets, custom presentations and Social Media Ambassador support.
• Analyzing Sales data to optimize sales efforts and better identify potential customers.
• Establish active communication and engagement with Sales Reps to ensure they are motivated, achieving goals, and orders are processed promptly
• Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, in business, marketing or related field
• 3-5 years in active Sales and Marketing Support role
• Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to travel within the US.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Advanced sales communication and customer service skills – verbal and written.
• Equally comfortable with in-person, video conference and phone interactions
• Ability to prioritize and work swiftly to adhere to deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail
• Enthusiasm for board and outdoor sports, fashion and design trends, storytelling and outdoor lifestyles.
• Salary range 50+ depending upon experience, plus bonus opportunities that can reach 10, 20, 30% of annual salary – please provide salary history.
• Benefits include a dynamic work environ, health plan, PTO, some flexibility on work schedule and location.
How to Apply
• Applications are to include a resume and cover letter in pdf format. Email to: email@example.com - ATTN: Operations Manager
Links to Social