Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Ecommerce Management
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Contact Name: Tyson Roberts
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
We are seeking an Ecommerce Brand Associate to join our team. This position will help with our wholesale ecommerce listings, wholesale B2B ecommerce development and growth, monitoring of online pricing, ecommerce data entry to keep our product information accurate and up to date, and online brand customer service and communications.
Our headquarters is based out of Los Angeles, California, and we would prefer someone who lives nearby that could come into the office on occasion, but are open to fully remote options if needed for the best fit candidate.
- Help with ecommerce listings, management, and maintenance of brand assortment with all online retailers and ecommerce wholesale partners.
- Run reports and help analyze data from ecommerce channels and provide ongoing POS data and insight for management.
- Build sales reports from various internal and external sources to assist Director of Ecommerce and management with KPI improvement.
- Large amount of data entry including maintaining and updating product information across multiple platforms utilizing various methods of input.
- Study shopping and purchase trends of consumer base and target demographic.
- Maximize channel performance by improving listing quality, search optimization, buyer feedback, online seller rating, and paid advertising campaigns.
- Continuous monitoring and management of online customer service including ratings, reviews, online inquiries, and responses across all online platforms.
- Quantitative background with advanced Microsoft Excel skills including detailed knowledge of formulas, pivot tables, v-lookup, forecasting, macros, etc.
- Experience with Amazon, Walmart.com, and other major ecommerce channels including knowledge of Channel Advisor, Salsify, and Vendor Central and Seller Central.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce KPI’s and business analytics.
- Strong financial acumen and familiarity with demand and KPI forecasting.
- Strong understanding of web analytics tools to gather insights into business/trends.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing demands and priorities.
- Ability to self-manage with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- A data-driven mindset with focus on driving processes through successful execution with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills working directly with consumers in an online environment.
- High-level working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills and must be prepared to present sales updates and strategies bi-weekly to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Adventures are not only for the hardcore mountaineers; they are for anyone who finds themselves enjoying the outdoors and craving a breath of fresh air. Since 1949, Stansport has been providing quality, yet affordable camping gear for the everyday camper.
We are a 70-year-old family run company with a history of supplying high value camping gear to the full spectrum of outdoor activity shoppers, from millennials buying gear for a weekend trip to the beach, to parents purchasing gear for the next backyard family barbecue, to those seeking a deeper adventure at their State Parks and beyond.
Based upon our core values, we are a family. Everyone's input and contributions are encouraged at Stansport. We nurture a collaborative environment and hire team members that are never content, always pushing through their own limitations, continually in the pursuit of improving performance, are innovative and creative, reach for new challenges, and always aim to surpass the next goal.
If this sounds like you, then Stansport would like to welcome you to our world - The Great Outdoors.