Digital Content and Communications Designer
Posted by Bemis Associates on 08/25/2021
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fishing, Fitness, Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow, WaterSports
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a highly diverse Digital Communications Designer that will work closely with design to create the future of digital interactions between our brand and factory partners to drive engagement and drive bottom line growth. Your primary focus will be converting our product and application strategies into high-quality digital content that can be utilized for internal and external sales tools for both brand and factory partners. You will act as the conduit between Design and Applications, Sales and Marketing to aid in the transfer between departments. You will be responsible for personal content creation that successfully communicate Bemis product, application and innovation strategies through photography, video, 3D modeling, infographics, and digital presentations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
§ Deliver distinguished photography, video content and experience design in service of Bemis Design, Applications and Usability for our brand and factory partners including:
§ Researching, creating and delivering world class, visually inspiring solution driven content, in visual, written, video or presentation format
§ Collaborate cross-functionally to meet business goals and ensure designs implemented align with the company’s initiatives. Leverage strategy, analytics and brand insights.
§ Help craft creative direction product and application videos, ensuring our content is always on brand, desirable and coherent to the end consumer (brand or factory).
§ Working cross-functionally and collaborating with internal and external team members
§ Developing, organizing content library system and processes including 3D trims implementation
§ Developing digital visual identity platforms, systems, typography, palette, illustration, iconography systems to use across all digital platforms
- The ability to work on multiple projects on a high caliber level and keep project timelines on track
- Partner, collaborate with and take direction and feedback from key stakeholders and leadership
§ Developing digital visual identity and voice of Bemis design and applications across all digital platforms and systems
- Ensure branding glyphs, logos, identification marks, presentations, presentation templates, storyboards or animatics for motion graphics and video meet brand guidelines set by marketing
§ Support marketing and design in developing content for social media and webinars as needed
§ Additional duties as assigned
Position Requirements & Experience:
- Degree in Design Communications, Graphic Design or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in digital communication, photography and video with Interest In working across all platforms. Agency or small business background In highly desirable.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
§ Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
§ Self starter with the ability to drive problems to solutions
§ Excellent communication skills with proven capability to work effectively with Internal and external partners and customers.
§ Working knowledge and experience working in 3D platforms or be willing to develop that skillset
- Digital fashion experience using CLO or Optitex is preferred
- Up to 10% travel required
Hybrid Work Arrangement: Must be able to work up to 2-3 days In office or as required based on business needs.
Candidates must submit a resume and portfolio to be considered for this position.