Digital Marketing Manager
Posted by Dometic on 09/22/2021
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
City: Rosemont, IL
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Digital Marketing Manager
Millions of people around the world buy and use Dometic products. They’re RV users boat owners truck drivers outdoor people. And all part of a growing movement – a longing for freedom and a desire to explore the world and to stay away for extended periods of time. We call it mobile living. Our mission is to make mobile living easy through smart and reliable products with outstanding design.
To be successful in this role, you understand the importance of our core values - We are passionate, act responsibly, are building together and We embrace change; these values reflect the heart and soul of and they define what it takes to work here and how we do things.
The Digital Marketing Manager will own the development and execution of digital marketing strategies. S/He will lead all activities related to online communication and analysis. Partnering with the rest of the Americas and Global marketing team, in addition to agency partners, s/he will drive the development, implementation and analysis of digital campaigns. S/He will closely monitor results across all activities, and leveraging data, provide insights and recommendations to continue to improve and optimize.
The Digital Marketing Manager will own the creation of any assets required for digital campaigns as well as making recommendations on improving digital properties. S/He will partner with the global team to gain alignment and execute accordingly.
· Manages the digital experience journey across segments and stakeholders to help pull consumers through the funnel and continue communication post-purchase
· Owns Americas digital assets, from recommendation to creation to analysis to create unified platform approach.
· Partners with divisional marketing managers to develop online media plan teams; the required asset creation and purchase to deliver on plan.
· Partners with content/creative team to develop digital assets
· Responsible for all digital/web agency selection & management; where relationships are owned globally, key leader for the Americas.
· Lead in the creation, monitoring and paid advertising for all digital channels
· Manages digital engagement for B2C audience ensuring holistic approach to engagement for targeting consumer segments.
· In partnership with marketing managers and marketing leadership, develop and launch customer acquisition and retention strategy
· Deliver monthly reporting on total Americas digital engagement (working with social team to present full picture) including objectives & plan rationale, spend, expected and actual results and recommendations based on analytical knowledge.
· Support e-commerce team on promotion creation, ensuring budget, messaging, and funnel alignment with overarching strategy.
· Lead e-commerce advertising initiatives to achieve revenue and conversion rates, including promotions, channels, platforms, etc.
· Manage digital team to leverage all new item launch assets and create appropriate assets to deliver successful launch.
· Maintains brand standards while delivering required content to achieve business goals.
· 5+ years of omni-channel digital marketing experience, including experience managing the creation of original digital content. Consumer product experience in the outdoor industry preferred.
· Successful experience in comprehensive building digital marketing roadmap for multiple product categories, proven ROI results
· Demonstrable experience in full funnel designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns, including DTC sales
· Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
· Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and Salesforce Marketing Cloud software
· Strong understanding in Facebook, Google, BING, and Amazon Marketing
· Familiarity with web design, and building out highly converting landing pages
· Demonstrated experience planning and managing all aspects of complex email marketing campaigns, including detailed audience segmentation.
· Excellent project management skills including the ability to formulate and drive detailed plans and KPIs to report on the health of the email channel.
· Demonstrated ability to manage delivery of projects in a cross-functional environment as well as the ability to multi-task in a global environment
· Leading analytical and skills
· Demonstrated time management & prioritization skills
· History of translating data into insights driven, actional proposals and presenting these to Sr. Leadership
· Excellent communication, written & verbal skills
· Leadership ability with proven history of building strong organizations, entrepreneurial attitude and good team player
· Ability to work cross-functionally with others in marketing (from creative to strategy) as well as leadership
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other business programs as necessary
· Experienced in a matrix organization
· Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and digital operations
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies or relevant field
· Passionate about the outdoor experience
To be considered for this position, please email your resume directly to DometicRecruiting@Dometic.com.
Dometic is an equal opportunity employer. Dometic evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Millions of people around the world buy and use Dometic products. They’re RV users boat owners truck drivers campers outdoor people. And all part of a growing movement – a longing for freedom and adventure a desire to explore the world and to stay away for extended periods of time. We call it mobile living. Our mission is to make mobile living easy through smart and reliable products with outstanding design.
To be successful in this role, you understand the importance of our core values - We are passionate, We act responsibly, We are building together and We embrace change; these values reflect the heart and soul of Dometic and they define what it takes to work here and how we do things.