Rental Technician & Cashier
Posted by Mammoth Mountain on 09/30/2021
Industry Sector: Action, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Retail - Bike Mechanic - Ski Technician
Company Type: Recreation, TravelandTourism
City: Mammoth Lakes
Country: United States
Required Experience: 0 - 1 year
Contact Name: Lindsey Thayer
Job Type: Seasonal Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California.
Did you know that as part of your employment at Mammoth you receive a free season pass, including free access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isn’t it? More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
A little about this position:
- Creates and delivers an extraordinary equipment rental experience for our Guests in a fast-paced and FUN environment.
- Assists guests with all aspects of rental process and ski check operation.
- Rental functions will include: providing information, selling all rental, sport school and ticket products, taking deposits, up-selling all items, issuing rental equipment, fitting boots and bindings, and performing simple maintenance on rental equipment.
- Set up/take down and manning of the outside ski check operation. Maintain and improve guest experience through clean up of all ski area properties.
- Bright, energetic, clean-cut, outgoing, well spoken, enthusiastic, and customer oriented.
- The ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests is essential.
- Some basic mechanical and cash handling experience are desirable.
- An ability to work in a team oriented environment with an upbeat, enthusiastic personality.
- High school graduate or equivalent work experience.
- Previous guest service experience is desirable.
*Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
About Mammoth Mountain
Mammoth Resorts is the leading four-season mountain resort operator in California. The company owns and operates a variety of recreation, hospitality, real estate development, food and beverage and retail enterprises. This includes Mammoth Mountain Ski Area and June Mountain.
Mammoth Resorts is also the owner-operator of Tamarack Lodge and Resort, Mammoth Mountain Inn, Juniper Springs Resort, the Village Lodge, Mammoth Mountain Bike Park, Mammoth Snowmobile Adventures, and Sierra Star Golf Course.