Posted by Gordini USA Inc. on 10/04/2021
Industry Sector: Fishing, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep
Company Type: Accessories
State: CO, MT, UT
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Industry leading Accessory company is looking for a Sales Representative in the Rocky Mountain territory (Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, eastern Idaho). This position is based within the territory, and covers a retail base of accounts in the Snowsports and Workwearindustry. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company that is on an upward growth trajectory.
· Full Time Position
· Competitive salary + bonus + expenses
· Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
· Vacation time off
territory for our brands of product.
The Sales Rep will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with customers in the assigned region. You will also be responsible for executing a plan to achieve the sales goals throughout the year.
· Direct responsibility for managing accounts in the region to include Specialty and Majors.
· Extensive travel of the territory throughout the year to service and present our products.
· Major, Buying Group and Regional trade show attendance.
· Submit orders on a daily, monthly basis. Secure preseason order commitments on a biannual basis.
· Monitor weekly/monthly sales performance against company sales goals. Monitor stock levels and identify reorder, new order and seasonal opportunities.
· Administrative duties- order entry, on-time follow up, and reporting of customer order status, and delivery schedules
· Ability to store, manage, transport samples for presentations to accounts.
· Create and manage sales reports, planograms, programs and promotions
· Report directly to the VP of Sales
· Bachelors’ degree in related area
· 3 - 5 + years’ sales experience in the Snowsports and Work industry.
· Entrepreneurial drive and the ability to manage day-to-day details as well as to define the long-term vision and objectives
· Understanding of all retail profitability components
· Ability to establish and build effective working relationships
· Ability to work independently and with a team
· Ability to travel
About Gordini USA Inc.
Based In Vermont and independently-owned, Gordini has been pushing the limits of glove design for over 60 years. The company has grown to be a leader in the world of cold-weather accessories, developing high-performing, high-quality products.