Jr Search Marketing Strategist
Posted by SmartEtailing on 10/13/2021
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Publication/Media
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $21-27 an hour
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
We have been voted one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work for the past three years. SmartEtailing, founded in 1999, provides comprehensive website and marketing solutions for North American specialty bicycle retailers that drive sales and increase profits. With SmartEtailing, a bike shop's website is transformed from a passive advertisement to an interactive, content-rich marketing vehicle that informs and sells to customers.
Total Rewards and Perks include: Comprehensive medical for employees and eligible family members, dental, vision, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid community service hours, volunteer match program, bike incentive program, bike product discounts and more. We offer an accrued Paid Time Off program of 14 days in a year as well as ten paid holidays and one floating holiday. Employees are also eligible for bonuses at the discretion of the company. The hiring range for this role is $22-$27 an hour, depending on experience and skills specific to this role. Please note that we are building a new location to be located in Broomfield near 112th and Simms. This role will be fully remote until April of 2022 (and fully remote for an approved out-of-state hire).
This position is either an in-office position in Broomfield, CO or remote in one of these states where we already operate (FL, KS, MN, IL, NE, VA, NM, CO, ME, NC, PA) or a blend of both.
- Research, build and maintain SEM and ecommerce digital marketing solutions that deliver value to clients and generate revenue for SmartEtailing in collaboration and under supervision of Search Marketing Supervisor.
- Oversee Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center, Google My Business, Google Shopping and related services, including account configuration, best practice reviews, troubleshooting, and internal training
- Directly manage Pay-per-click (PPC) accounts, including building campaigns, monitoring bidding, continuous optimization, and delivering acceptable ROAS to clients
- Analyze and communicate results to relevant stakeholders, including generating client-friendly performance reports
- Participate in client consultations as needed
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make plans for performance improvement
- Contribute to the improvement of SmartEtailing marketing and software products
- Use Google Analytics and Google Ads platforms and to monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, traffic trends
This is not a comprehensive list of possible responsibilities, tasks and duties. There are a variety of other duties that will need to be completed on an as needed basis.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years of experience working with Google Ads
- Proficient with digital marketing tools, including Google Ads, Google Merchant Center, Google Shopping Ads, and Google Analytics
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with ability to leverage data to make intelligent, actionable business decisions
- Ability to run analysis and generate client-friendly reports demonstrating the value of SmartEtailing SEM services
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Adaptable and change oriented
- Understands, interprets and implements feedback effectively
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude for work
- Fun and friendly with can-do attitude
- Limited domestic travel may be required
- Valid state driver's license is required
We were voted one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work the past three years in a row. SmartEtailing, founded in 1999, provides comprehensive website and marketing solutions for North American specialty bicycle retailers that drive sales and increase profits. With SmartEtailing, a bike shop's website is transformed from a passive advertisement to an interactive, content-rich marketing vehicle that informs and sells to customers.
Perks include: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) plan with employer match, generous PTO, paid volunteering, open office environment with natural light and mountain views, bicycle commuter and carpool credits, discounts on bikes and gear, monthly bbq / potluck events, free office snacks, easy bike path access, group bike rides and onsite fitness room.