Posted by Wheels Manufacturing on 11/03/2021
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Warehouse
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $17-22 /hr
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
This position will be responsible for carrying out order fulfillment, shipping and receiving activities on a consistent basis to support order fulfillment and service customer accounts each day.
- Versatile team member, capable of wearing multiple hats and working in the following areas:
- Order picking and fulfillment
- Order packaging & labeling
- Order shipping
- Inventory receipt and restocking
- Product packaging and labeling
- Customer service
- Product assembly
- Cheerfully serve Wheels Manufacturing customers to ensure they have an excellent experience and get what they need.
- Keep work areas clean and organized at all times.
- Ability to use computer for basic tasks, such as word processing and making regular updates to spreadsheets.
- Regularly use shipping software, bookkeeping systems for basic inventory management and data entry tasks.
- Ontime processing and shipping of customer orders.
- Learn and know parts and products to reliably perform regular quality control checks on parts and finishes on parts.
- Complete internal paperwork to support inventory management tasks and product build activities.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory and carrying out general inventory management processes, such as alerting manager of when reorder points are reached.
- Assist with receiving tasks related to work in progress parts and dealer direct inventory
- Use of counting scales
- Follow all health and safety guidelines, including remaining up to date on all safety trainings.
- Take on new challenges, be a team player, and wear multiple hats to support organizational needs.
- Be a positive brand ambassador for Wheels Manufacturing and embody Wheels Manufacturing core values in every customer interaction.
- High school level education
- Job related experience for 2-year(s) minimum
- Proficient in basic Office applications and email correspondence.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Regularly required to stand for long periods of time
- Frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
- Reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision requirements are good general vision, ability to distinguish between colors, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. on a consistent basis
This is a full time, benefit eligible job. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans to begin on the first of the month following 30 days. In addition, accrued Paid Time Off is offered which is generally 14 days earned within 12 months. The hiring range for this role is $17-$22 an hour, depending on specific skills and experience.