Account Manager, Dealer Services
Posted by POC on 11/10/2021
Industry Sector: Bike, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment, Recreation, Retail
City: Park City
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Contact Name: Lizzy Smith
Contact Phone: 435-429-2948
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 40-45,000/YEAR + BENEFITS
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Account Manager, dEALER sERVICE
POC is a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling. Our mission is to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one.’ We are driven by a crystal-clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance
Wholesale Account Managers are key positions in providing top notch service to POC’s retail and e-tail partners, consumers, and sales representatives. Responsibilities include managing a sales book within an outlined territory while building strong and meaningful relationships with our accounts and customers. A Wholesale Account Manager will work closely with the Dealer Service Team Lead and Customer Service Manager to ensure sales goals are met. In addition to maintaining relationships with accounts in their territory, an Account Manager must have a sense of team spirit to support the overall Customer Service department and organization in achieving our objectives. This person serves as an ambassador to the brand through the ability to confidently speak on POC’s mission, vision, the products we build along with an in-depth understanding of all product to guide end consumers into the correct product for their preferred sport.
This position is located in Park City, Utah.
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Directly Supervises: Wholesale order book
Number of Direct Reports: None
Key Internal Customers: Managing Director, Dealer Service Team Lead, National Sales Manager, Dealer Services Team, Logistics, Finance, Marketing, Sales Coordinator.
Key External Customers: Wholesale accounts, POC’s sales representatives, and end consumers.
· Supports wholesale accounts through proactive outbound communication, order processing, product knowledge
· Develops strong relationships with all accounts and end consumers providing best in class service
· Overseeing and managing a sales book
· Consistent execution of order processing, on time delivery and proactive communication of order status
· Understand POC’s B2B site to provide support to wholesale accounts in navigating and utilizing the site
· Works with Customer Service Manager, Dealer Service Team Lead and National Sales Manager to exceed sales goals
· Authorize returns and process warranty requests for wholesale accounts and direct consumers
· Participates as part of the North American Customer Service department, driving positive collaboration across wholesale and direct to consumer service and support
· Answer inbound phone calls and emails from accounts, end consumers
· Note: This employee may be requested to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties, subject to all applicable state and federal laws
Minimum of 2-4 years in customer service or account management with the ability to drive incredible customer service
Skills and General Experience
· Service oriented mindset, highly organized, problem solver, efficient, proactive, energetic
· Strong communication skills (verbal, visual and written) with quick and efficient response time to inquiries
· Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred
· Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications with advanced Excel skills
· Able to multi-task and withstand pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Attentive to detail
· A professional and positive attitude
· 100% employer paid health care, dental and other insurance for the employee
· 401 (k) match up to 4% of annual salary
· Paid vacation, sick and wellness time in addition to 15 paid holidays
· Paid gym membership
· Over $2,000.00 retail value of “Test Gear” provided per year
· Additional product discount in addition to Test Gear for you and your family
· Friday Fika
· Powder Policy
· Company sponsored community service opportunities
· Planned team bonding events
If interested, please email USA_HumanResources@pocsports.com with your resume and cover letter.
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden.
With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
Creating products forged in safety and innovation is at the heart of POCs approach, be it for an elite athlete, weekend skiers or a daily bike commuter. It’s an approach that has led to over 60 international safety, design and innovation awards, including the prestigious bike industry ‘Brand of the Year’ award.