Marketing Product Data Analyst
Posted by Leatherman on 11/28/2021
Industry Sector: , Action, Bike, Fishing, Fitness, Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow, WaterSports
Job Categories: Manufacturing, Marketing & Digital Marketing, Product Analyst
Company Type: Accessories, HardGoods/Equipment, Recreation, Retail
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Leatherman is the world leader in the design and manufacturer of innovative, high quality, compact, multi-purpose tools. We employ over 500 team members in our 90,000 square feet facility. Please visit our website at: www.leatherman.com
The Marketing Product Data Analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data related to product development, launch strategies, consumer feedback, consumer behavior, competitors, web behavior and campaign effectiveness with the intent to measure marketing and product performance, support product ideation, support business decisions.
· Standardized Reporting: Work with internal stakeholders to determine ongoing business intelligence needs to design, develop, and produce ongoing reports and dashboards to support the business.
· Campaign Analysis: Provide ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns with predefined key performance indicators.
· Campaign Test Design and Analysis: Work with Brand Marketing Manager to create a solid test design that will produce statistically sound, actionable results.
· Web Analytics: In addition to setting up standard web reports, the ideal candidate will continually mine Google Analytics and other data sources for nuggets of information and insights to improve site performance, audience targeting and identify new areas of opportunity.
· Product Analysis: Assist Product & Sales Department to analyze product trajectories & trends, lifecycle analysis, line management, warranty or consumer complaints, product targets, and pre and post launch analysis.
· Competitor Analysis: Assist Product Department to conduct market research to analyze the competitive landscape (Narrow, Form, Need, & Resource), determine competitive brand perceptions and value, and help with the overall SWOT analysis for all new products & brand.
· Consumer Analysis: Assist Product Department to conduct consumer targeted analysis to determine, consumer sentiment, brand & product perceptions, friction points, potential new market opportunities, innovation opportunities, and consumer pain points.
· Set up and Manage Tracking Mechanisms: Work with web developers to implement new tracking tools and ensure they are working properly on an ongoing basis.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics, or any related field preferred; knowledge of statistics and direct marketing testing principles required.
· 3-5 years of marketing experience required; Online marketing experience preferred.
· Prior experience in product and web business performance analysis.
· Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and MS Excel required with willingness to learn additional software systems.
· Experience with Power BI, analyzing Facebook, email, Adwords and vendor reports preferred.
· The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Overall ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and manage multiple priorities will be critical.
· Experience working with internal cross functional groups and presenting to senior management.
Apply thru our website at www.leatherman.com or click the URL below:
We care about the Health and Wellbeing of our Employees
Leatherman believes having healthy employees contributes to a healthy and productive workplace and community. While we're all responsible for our own overall health and well-being, Leatherman works toward helping employees make healthy lifestyle choices and changes that improve their health and overall quality of life through its many Health and Well being Resources.
- Free/low cost on-site primary care health center
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Behavioral health programs
- Pet insurance
- Onsite health coaching
- Lifestyle and fitness programs
- Tuition assistance
- Employee volunteer program
- Generous employee discounts
- Onsite fitness center
- Paid time off
We thrill our consumers with quality, products and service; We care about each other’s well-being; We share ideas, challenge each other and do the right thing; We respect each other, show humility and grow from our failures; We foster the development of individuals to reach their greatest potential.
We create innovative products that prepare people for the expected and unexpected and result in real tales of triumph.
Our vision is to be the global multipurpose brand of choice.
Pre-employment background check and drug screening is required. Leatherman Is An Equal Opportunity Employer