Industry Sector: WaterSports
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Digital and Product Marketing Manager
B.I.G. Adventures, LLC – Home of Native Watercraft, Bonafide Kayaks, Liquidlogic Kayaks and Hurricane Kayaks
Salary: Based on experience
Based in Fletcher, North Carolina since 2012, B.I.G. Adventures creates American made kayaks at its factory. With distribution across the United States and across the globe, B.I.G. Adventures has established itself as an industry leader in fishing kayaks, recreational kayaks, whitewater kayaks and lightweight kayaks. B.I.G. Adventures is growing rapidly and is looking to hire a Digital and Product Marketing Manager.
B.I.G. Adventures is seeking an innovative digital and product marketing professional that is passionate about driving positive results with an entrepreneurial spirit. The Digital and Product Marketing Manager is responsible for helping shape the strategy and execution of B.I.G. Adventures’ rapidly growing digital marketing efforts that are aimed at growth in traffic, ecommerce sales, SEO rank and new customer acquisition. The ideal person for this position is one that continually pushes to find new and creative ways to grow each brands digital footprint. Candidates will have a proven track record of leveraging data-driven decisions, a keen awareness of the competitive landscape and always looking for creative opportunities to grow brand awareness, site traffic, and sales. The Digital and Product Marketing Manager will focus on all B.I.G. Adventures Brands. This role reports to the COO and will collaborate with the Marketing Team. The Digital and Product Marketing Manager is responsible for all digital marketing execution, optimization and reporting across all four brands.
- Oversee digital marketing programs including SEM/SEO, Paid Social, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, and Programmatically-driven targeted campaigns for all brands.
- Develop and own reporting on the effectiveness of all digital marketing channels against sales, margin, and acquisition targets.
- Identify promotional opportunities that can drive profitable sales and/or accelerated customer acquisition.
- Ensure the successful adoption of new technologies that help B.I.G. Adventures market online more effectively.
- Oversees the accuracy of all websites and all necessary product updates on all websites.
- Manage all relationships associated with digital marketing programs.
- Responsible for planning and managing new product releases, product positioning, pricing recommendations, identifying target audiences and post-launch follow up.
Skills and Personal Competencies:
- Strategic and Creative thinker who can uncover value in the business by capitalizing on opportunities, market conditions, consumer trends and insights.
- Ability to balance long-term goals and short-term objectives
- Comfortable with taking calculated risks to capitalize on new opportunities as the highly dynamic digital landscape evolves
- Experience with budget-management responsibility and managing financials
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to aggregate data from multiple platforms to generate insights that drive effective decision making.
- Willing and able to dive deep into business details while staying focused on the big picture
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful self-starter & thrives in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Energetic and friendly attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field
- 5+ years of direct and hands-on digital marketing and e-commerce experience with at least 3 years working in retail and/or direct-to-consumer organizations
- Advanced Google Analytics and AdWords skills
- Deep understanding of tag management platforms
- Experience with CRM and DMP platforms
- Experience with Shopify is a plus
- Experience in the fishing or outdoor industry is a plus