Digital Content Coordinator
Posted by LOWA Boots LLC on 01/10/2022
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
City: Salt Lake City
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
LOWA Boots LLC is hiring a full-time position to serve as Digital Content Coordinator. LOWA Boots is a global footwear manufacturer that is based in Germany, with US offices in Stamford, CT and Salt Lake City, UT. We are seeking an outdoors-loving, digitally proficient self-starter to join our marketing team in our Salt Lake City office. The Digital Content Coordinator will support the Marketing Director in all aspects of digital marketing and communications responsibilities, both B2B and B2C, and will be an integral member of the web marketing team. The Digital Content Coordinator will work alongside the Marketing Director and Web Manager to coordinate all facets of branded content on digital platforms to serve the LOWA Boots community and its retail partners. The Digital Content Coordinator will oversee the day-to-day processes and tasks of branded content projects from concept and content development to execution and reporting.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Marketing Director on creative projects across the brand’s digital landscape
- Creating branded content (social media, newsletters)
- Organizing & distributing critical assets to internal & external stakeholders
- Producing graphic design projects, including creating & updating digital marketing toolboxes for retailers
- Managing marketing calendar
- Coordinating with Web Manager to ensure consistency with website content
- Tracking branded social media content
- Supporting Marketing Director and web team with other functions as needed
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, graphic design, journalism, digital marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Two or more years of professional experience in marketing and/or communications.
- Well versed in digital marketing, including social media.
- Proficient graphic design/production skills necessary to create and maintain digital collateral following established brand standards.
- Strong copywriting & editing skills – writing & organizing e-newsletters, developing content for social media, blog posts and other digital collateral.
- Critical thinking and problem solving for a variety of projects and issues.
- Strong attention to detail, time management & organizational skills.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Responsible, hardworking, and adept at dealing with a fast-paced, team-centric work environment.
- High interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Affinity for and knowledge of the outdoor recreation space a plus.
- Proficiency in Mac environment, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office 365, MailChimp, Zoom, Dropbox
Your Future with LOWA Boots
This full-time position is designed for someone who wants to grow within the company while taking on new challenges and projects as the company expands. Hours are flexible and a hybrid office/remote work schedule is possible. Salary is commensurate with qualifications. Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with employer match (up to 6%), two free pairs of LOWAs every year and a generous employee discount should you need even more LOWAs in your gear closet.
About LOWA Boots
Since 1923, LOWA’s European-crafted footwear has been the choice of adventurers worldwide, setting the standard for quality, innovation fit and responsible manufacturing. From its roots as a Bavarian village cobbler to becoming a global brand that is sold in over 50 countries, LOWA’s mission has remained rock-solid: to build the world’s most comfortable and durable outdoor footwear, and to do so while treating people and the planet with respect. LOWA’s international headquarters are located near Munich, Germany, with a main US office and warehouse in Stamford, CT, and a marketing office/showroom in downtown Salt Lake City, UT.
Please submit your resume and cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate for this position to jobs@LOWA.net
About LOWA Boots LLC
Lowa Boots LLC is the US distribtuor for LOWA Outdoor Boots & Shoes. LOWA boots are primarily made in Germany, Italy & Slovakia. We make boots & shoes for all outdoor activities ranging from walking and trail running to 8000 meter climbing. Our US office services all of our US retailers &shop employees from customer service to shipping. It is our goal to offer service at a similar level to the products we sell - the best in the business. We also are responsible for all US marketing activities including web, print, PR, in-store pop for both trade and consumers.