Aftermarket Account Specialist
Posted by Ceramic Sport Americas LLC on 01/25/2022
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Admin/Clerical, Customer Service, Events, Sales - Inside - Product & Reservations, Tech Rep
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
CeramicSpeed is a leading high-end brand in the cycling industry. We have a strong brand and are continuously working to improve and strengthen our presence among cycling enthusiasts all over the world. Due to exceptional growth globally, we are now looking for an Aftermarket Account Specialist to support our customers with first class sales and technical support from our Americas division in the Boulder, Colorado office.
- As an Aftermarket Account Specialist, we expect you to work independently within a team-based, diverse, fast-paced environment. You need to have the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with outside sales reps, wholesale partners and individual customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sales order processing, support, and customer service
- Providing customer service & product information to end users, outside sales reps, retail and distribution channels
- Partner with USA outside sales reps to achieve company goals
- Provide customer and market feedback to the management team
- Event support and travel
The Americas office is a small team working independently while constantly coordinating and aligning with each other to make sure no synergies are lost.
To be successful in this position, it is important that you enjoy and manage work independently within a collaborative framework. It is important that you pay attention to details and are open-minded and curious to seek out and collaborate to find solutions.
We expect that you have the following experience and/or skills:
- Sales and customer service experience and skills
- Comfortable with bike componentry and standards (bike shop or bike mechanic experience a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work efficiently and independently.
- Up to 25% travel including some weekends.
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a plus.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience a plus.
An exciting position in a company with a high growing rate and ambitions. You will be working together with competent and passionate colleagues, in an informal organization. The working place is 100% smoke free.
Salary range for the position: $45,000 - $55,000/year. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 5 weeks PTO plus 10 paid holidays, profit sharing and company contribution to 401(k). We are a rapidly growing company with huge potential for personal development.
Job starts after agreement. Last application day is February 28th, 2022, however interviews are held continuously, thus the position is filled when the right profile is found. Applications, including CV or resume, should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Shauna Sadow at email@example.com.
CeramicSpeed was established in 2004 and is today one of the world's leading manufacturers of ceramic bearing products and optimized racing chains for the cycling industry. We have more than 15 years of experience in development of bearings, which feature extremely low friction and unmatched lifetime. All our products are handmade in Denmark.
The products are distributed in more than 50 countries, and we are the only bearing manufacturer that sponsors 4 World Tour Teams. CeramicSpeed is supplier to some of the world's largest bicycle manufacturers.
The company includes also a branch that manufactures and sells bearings for industrial applications.
About Ceramic Sport Americas LLC
CeramicSpeed is a leading high-end brand in the cycling industry. We have a strong brand and are continuously working to improve and strengthen our presence among cycling enthusiasts all over the world.
CeramicSpeed is more than just bearings. We are a company founded on innovation and a relentless desire to change the world of competitive cycling. We’ve grown rapidly over the years, distributing to over 50 countries, with an ever expanding team of unique individuals in offices across Europe, Asia, and America.