Customer Service/Warranty Representative I
Posted by Cycle Group Inc. on 01/26/2022
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Customer Service, Sales - Inside - Product & Reservations
Company Type: Accessories, HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
Customer Service/Warranty Representative I
Join our talented team. Employees at Box Components are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas, and experience.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Based at the corporate headquarters in Anaheim, California, this position works directly with the Sales Team to assist in the development of a positive relationship with accounts and consumers. As Customer Service/Warranty Representative, you will work within the sales department in this entry level role as a critical part of the relationship building for the company with consumers. This position provides mission critical support to customers to accomplish positive relationships, customer retention, and feedback to the organization on customer perspective.
- Effectively and consistently manage, using NetSuite, all customer order transactions to ensure quality customer service, warranty claim processing, and data management.
- Connect with prospects for new customers, develop and service client relationships and new business opportunities.
- Perform outbound calls to acquire and develop new business.
- Foster courteous and effective working relationships with customers, coworkers, vendors, and/or any other representatives of internal and external parties to maintain and communicate sales, customer service, warranty policies, practices, and procedures.
- Work with the credit department to set up new customers and perform Account Setup documentation per procedure.
- Respond to customers promptly regarding all inquiries, shipment delays, and POD’s.
- Work with internal team members to ensure we are compliant with your customer’s needs.
- Manage all customer returns and warranty claims for products that are manufacture defect and damaged by customer, thus providing our Box Lifetime Warranty.
- Work with R&D Department to track product issues and help with reducing future warranty claim with product improvements.
- Assist in the warehouse with team when needed, performing functions like picking and packing orders, moving inventory, and building kits.
- Assist in the development and implement strategic customer service and warranty plans to drive corporate goals.
- Align work with strategic goals and targets and adapt strategy to changing conditions when necessary.
- Attend trade shows and sales meetings to actively communicate with customers and sales reps, as needed.
- Assist Team with meeting preparation as directed and other duties as assigned
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- BA Preferred
- Advanced NetSuite knowledge
- Strong overall computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), and G-Suite
- Superior analytical skills and extensive knowledge of “retail math”
- Knowledge of: customer service, warranty, order management, and data management
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Superior listening abilities
- Excellent phone skills
- Exemplary and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Precise attention to details
- Ability to multi-task required
- A positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet in a dynamic environment
- The maturity necessary to excel in a high-visibility position where consensus building, and partnerships are critical to success.
- Ability to be a team player as well as a team leader
- Must be able to deal with a wide range of people
- 2-3 years related experience in customer service
- Experience in order management, customer service, and warranty
- Candidate will have experience with bicycle maintenance and bicycle component knowledge
- Ideal Candidate will have experience in the bicycle industry
As indicated by responsibilities; ability to handle multiple priorities
Computer terminals use 6 hours per day. Moving boxes of products for shipping. Ability to lift 40 pounds unassisted.
Standard Office. Domestic travel to include weekends and for periods as long as a week at a time.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental, vision, 401K, PTO, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
To keep all employees safe we are providing flexible working remotely. For hours worked in the office, all employees are required to wear a provided mask and gloves, uses social distancing, and clean all surfaces that they touch.