Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fishing, Fitness, Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow, WaterSports
Job Categories: Management, Management - Brand, Management - Product -Brand, Materials, Operations, Product Analyst, Production - Apparel, Sourcing, Warehouse
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 60-65k plus benefits
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Club Ride Apparel was established in 2008 under the vision that cycling apparel could be designed to meet the demands of a bike and outdoor consumer that demands that their clothing do much more than go fast or huck far.
We are searching for an Operations Specialist either remote or in our Hailey, Idaho office.
The Operations Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that that the quality of Club Ride’s logistics and processes meet and exceed best practice to ensure our customers’ expectations. Specific duties include and will follow lifecycle of product by working with teams to manage and execute planning, in/out bound logistics strategy based on cash flow and sales goals. Specialist to oversee and evaluate logistics management with freight forwarder and 3PL for supply chain efficiencies and with Marketing on the commercialization and communications strategy.
Candidate will be successful at engaging all partners, employees and departments to make the workplace more effective and efficient. Candidate needs excellent project management, social skills and ability to make decisions based on data. Other qualities include understanding of planning, finances, supply chain management and workflow
- Ensure all Club Ride operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective that ensures we receive and deliver goods accurately and on time
- Evaluate and Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Create data in Netsuite for all products to ensure accuracy in in/outbound receiving
- Work with Product team and CEO in planning and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Manage daily outbound accuracy and on time delivery of all shipments
- Work customer service, accounting & supply chain partners to ensure best in class platforms are being used for Customer Service, shipping and receiving process
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
Education and Experience
- College degree in business administration, commerce or management
- Experience with Netsuite and Shopify or related platforms
- Knowledge and experience in supply chain, logistics and warehouse / 3pl’s
- Scheduling, planning and forecasting experience
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
- Ability to evaluate, calibrate and communicate operational workflow best practices in all departments
- Problem solver with great communication skills
Salary Range: 60-65k/year plus benefits
Please apply using the link on this page.