Sales Operations / Executive Assistant
Posted by NITE IZE INC on 05/13/2022
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Admin/Clerical
Company Type: Accessories
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $31.75 - $35.00/hour
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
About Nite Ize
Nite Ize is a Boulder-based company that distributes over 500 innovative products worldwide to the largest retailers in the world. We pride ourselves in being fun and functional, trusted and innovative, and obsessively dedicated to making products that are not only guaranteed for life but guaranteed to improve your life.
We aren't your run-of-the-mill CPG company. We are focused on creatively solving everyday problems through inventions like the Spotlit pet light, Steelie magnetic phone mounts, Gear Tie reusable rubber twist ties, S-biner dual carabiners and more.
Our consumers reflect back to us what we strive to put out in the world:
- 86% rate Nite Ize as a trustworthy company - "Above and beyond expectations! Your folks and products are spot on in helping people."
- 86% believe Nite Ize is unique and different from other brands - "Some of the most innovative, useful and just plain cool products available anywhere."
- 85% agree Nite Ize makes products that make my life better - Your gear is indispensable for all of my life - my car, bike, kayak, phone, toolbox, etc.
- 83% say Nite Ize is committed to making the highest quality - "I love this company. Well-engineered, tested and dependable products that always keep me coming back."
And our own team would tell you the best parts of working at Nite Ize are:
- We're a work hard and play hard kind of crew that is not in competition with one another
- The people! (and the awesome office dogs)
- Our dedicated teams who always come through
- Mixing fun with work – nothing dull or boring here
- Exciting and fast-moving environment that is full of energy
- Loyalty – amazed by the number of 10+ year employees
- And don't forget our on-site espresso machines and gyms
Our success is rooted in integrity and in keeping our promises to each other and to our customers. Nite Ize provides employees an exceptional workplace that is respectful and considerate. We value our employees, and, in return, our employees have been the key contributors to our success since 1989.
The Sales Operations / Executive Assistant provides technical and administrative support to the CEO and OEM sales, ensuring that Nite Ize is able to meet OEM customer expectations, while continuing to grow this aspect of the business. This role is fast-paced, and will be a great fit for someone who loves to keep things moving with accuracy, has a positive, can-do attitude, and is confident working closely with Executive-level individuals.
The Sales Operations / Executive Assistant position will be open until filled.
As a successful Sales Operations / Executive Assistant, you will:
- Collaborate with CEO and VP of Customer Experience to support account plans for all TRU Zip OEM accounts towards short-term objectives and long-term goals to grow business.
- Manage calendars, schedule appointments, takes meeting notes, and provides summaries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handling matters expeditiously, proactively, and following through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Prepare and draft administrative correspondence, memos, presentations, and reports for OEM projects.
- Review and approve OEM applications.
- Review and draft letters, presentations, and materials for sales meetings.
- Develop and maintain relationships with major accounts. Manage new client onboarding, client launches, and related initiatives.
- Create Margin sheets and Profit and Loss statements.
- Manage CRM tools to follow up on future needs and demands at the customer level.
- Define and refine OEM sales processes.
- Coordinate with and set up overseas factory accounts. Coordinate lead times and project execution with internal teams and external factories.
- Collaborate with Executive team members to identify customer requirements and translate them into product specifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or related field, or equivalent experience required.
5+ years' sales, sales operations, sales support, executive administrative, or related experience.
Ability to interface effectively with diverse groups of people; ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
Must possess a positive attitude and the confidence to work dynamically with Executives.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, including positive interpersonal communication.
Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM software applications required. Oracle CRM a plus.
Skilled in project management, follow-up, and execution.
Excellent organizational skills with a proven ability to manage and balance multiple tasks simultaneously and respond to sale employees and customers in a timely manner.
Ability to excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and to adjust priorities as demands change. Fast-learners will be most successful.
Must be able to communicate fluently (read, write, and speak) in English.
Must be 18 or older to apply.
Work Hours: This is a regular, full-time, benefits-eligible position with normal hours M-F: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Compensation: Hiring pay range: $31.75 - $35.00/hour DOQ.
Nite Ize offers a comprehensive, voluntary benefits program which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401K Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Discounted pricing on Nite Ize products
- Fitness Facility and Professional Trainer Discounts
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Flexible Spending Accounts and/or Health Savings Account
- Pet Insurance
The Sales Operations / Executive Assistant Reports to: VP of Customer Experience
About NITE IZE INC
Nite Ize was founded by creativity and has continued to commit to innovation throughout 26 years of business. Nite Ize products and brands strive to exemplify problem/solution based products with quality and performance at the core. We create products that we need and make them work. We take pride in the way we conduct our business and do what we say we will do. We are passionate about our products, our customers satisfaction, our team members, partners and our environment.