Industry Sector: Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Account Executive/Rep
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000.00
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
FALKE – ESS (ERGONOMIC SPORT SYSTEM)
FALKE is a hosiery and sportswear company based in Schmallenberg Germany with a 125-year history of offering the highest quality sport and leisure apparel for a broad customer base from professional competition to recreational activities. Falke is now building its ESS - US market and seeks the person to achieve all sales objectives in the SOUTHWEST territory of the US.
Territory Sales Representative
SOUTHWWEST - CA, AZ & NV
MUST BE LOCATED IN TERRITORY: Preferably CALIFORNIA - LA Area
About the Job
Reporting to the Vice President, will drive profitable growth in given territory.
The Territory Sales Rep will build and nurture relationships with existing customers and develop new partnerships. Territory Rep will communicate sales challenges and opportunities, geographical business observations, and customer feedback to the Vice President to improve sales plans and ensure goals are achieved.
If you're an experienced sales professional with a burning entrepreneurial spirit, ready to take control and make a strong impact shaping and developing the business, consider this role with FALKE today!
- Manage all Sales functions for existing territory accounts, to ensure their business growth according to sales targets
- Creating new sales opportunities, thru prospecting in all key and subcategories of business - Run, Hike, Bike, Ski, Golf & Tennis
- Create brand awareness, technical education, and training opportunities.
- Build and nurture relationships with wholesale partners and influence them to understand and embrace the FALKE vision
- Develop and implement sell-out strategies that enhance sell-thru of the brand; know the business better than your accounts do.
- Ensure stock levels are maximized in store
- Drive sell-in by maintaining constant interaction with buyers, managers, owners & retail sales staff
- Coordinate, attend and participate in both regional and national trade shows.
- Increase brand awareness and sell-through by executing successful community events, expos & training clinics, actively participate in local grass roots activities.
- Established knowledge of the Running, trekking, and ski sport segments
- Established relationships with key buyers in Territory
- Creativity in developing innovative solutions and ability to present solutions to clients
- Proven ability to accomplish tasks and responsibilities in agreed upon timelines
- Able to travel approximately 60% of time
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques in the sport sector
- Systems knowledge to include Microsoft Teams, Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, highly flexible, and can work both independently and within a small team environment. Comfortable with wearing “many hats” as part of a team.