Boker USA Marketing Specialist
Posted by Böker USA on 07/19/2022
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
City: Denver CO
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Boker USA is seeking an energetic and talented Marketing Specialist! Join our team!
Title: Marketing Specialist
Reports To: General Manager
General Job Description
The Boker USA (BUSA) Marketing Specialist helps develop, execute and monitor Boker USA marketing programs across a range of North American communication channels. The position will execute on marketing/communications initiatives to help increase positive brand awareness and engagement. The Marketing Specialist will support the BUSA ecommerce marketing efforts with the aim of increasing audience, engagement and transactions. Working with the Boker Sales Team, the Marketing Specialist will create compelling sales collateral and branded trade event material.
Scope and Responsibilities
· Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
· Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
· Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
· Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
· Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
· Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
· Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
Qualifications for Marketing Specialist
· BS or BA degree in marketing, business or related field, or relevant experience
· 2-5 years experience in marketing
· Ability to work under pressure and to produce deliverables on tight deadlines
· Strong working knowledge of basic design/graphic layout programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
· Strong knowledge of various marketing and analystics such as Google Analytics, Constant Contact, CMS systems
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
· Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills
· Ability to travel as necessary
Boker USA Core Values
Perform all job duties while following and modeling Boker Core Values, which define how we work together and conduct ourselves in our business and in the marketplace. At Boker, this is how we roll:
Passion - have an abiding passion for knives or knife/adjacent activities.
Respect – demonstrate genuine concern and respect for your fellow teammates.
Ambition – embrace a culture of aiming to achieve great things.
Teamwork – work together with the members of your teams.
Trust – take part, invite participation; take responsibility and delegate responsibly; push decisions down.
Communicate - communicate openly, truthfully and considerately.
Failure – failure is a consequence of trying hard; embrace failure and learn from it.
· Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
· Able to perform general office and administrative duties: copying, filing, using a telephone, etc.
· Able to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, at the waist and reach on a daily basis
· Able to safely lift and move up to 50 pounds occasionally
· Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends as required
· Must be able to travel domestically and/or internationally via commercial carrier
About Böker USA
The Boker name has long and deep roots in blade making that go back to 1674. Boker Solingen was officially founded in 1869. Boker has been making premium-quality knives in Germany, Argentina, the US and in other factories for generations. Boker USA was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.