Bianchi USA Inside Sales and Customer Service
Posted by Bianchi USA, Inc. on 02/01/2023
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Account Executive/Rep, Customer Service, Operations, Purchasing, Sales - Inside - Product & Reservations
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Contact Name: Dan Delehanty
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Bianchi USA is looking for a dedicated Inside sales and Customer Service representative based out of our new Monterey, CA offices. Join our dedicated team and work for the brand that has one of the most comprehensive line-up's in cycling - Bianchi. Celeste, E-Bikes, new Oltre, new UCI Worldtour team, gravel, and much, much, more. Help us grow the Bianchi brand in North America. No remote applicants please. We want someone who likes coming into the office.:)
The Customer Service Rep is responsible for all aspects
of order processing from initial receipt of customer purchase order until the
retail customer is satisfied with the delivery of their order. The CSR is the
primary customer contact and is responsible for assuring the customer receives
excellent service in addition to acting with Management as the internal
interface for all customer post sales activity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but not exclusively, the following:
• Manage customer purchase orders with 100% accuracy to include pricing, discounts terms and logistics.
• Contact customers to coordinate ship dates and product availability.
• Return all telephone calls from customers within 24 hours.
• Communicate sales orders changes and amendments to all appropriate departments.
• Respond to customers promptly regarding all inquiries, shipment delays and PO'S.
• Make outbound sales calls to support outside sales reps or to provide inside sales coverage to "house" designated accounts.
• Prepare and coordinate various sales reports regarding shipping, bookings, open orders, back orders, forward orders and any related sales activities.
• Prepare and process customer maintenance forms on all new accounts.
*Keep the dealer email database up to date for accounts in your region.
*Ensure the dealer locator is current and accurate for
accounts in your region.
• Resolve with accounting any invoice/credit issues.
• Support accounting department by reviewing all Shipping & Handling charges for accuracy.
• Coordinate customer returns with the RMA department.
• Provide back up customer service for any and all CSR'S.
• Develop and maintain positive customer relations with both external and internal customers and staff.
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from management and team members.
• Maintain excellent customer service to all customers and sales reps.
• Organize and handle customer and sales rep mailings, including sales programs, catalogs, samples and other miscellaneous mailings.
• Attend internal and external meetings as requested.
• Attend and provide support at trade shows as requested.*Attend and support field events as needed.