Aftermarket Account Specialist (Inside Sales)
Posted by CeramicSpeed Sport Americas LLC on 05/24/2023
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Sales - Inside - Product & Reservations
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 0 - 1 year
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
CeramicSpeed is a leading high-end brand in the cycling industry. We have a strong brand and are continuously working to improve and strengthen our presence among cycling enthusiasts all over the world. Due to exceptional growth globally, we are now looking for an Aftermarket Account Specialist to support our dealers, customers, and reps with first in class internal sales and customer service, from our Americans division in the Boulder, Colorado office. A customer first attitude, technical support and sales focus will be a crucial part of this roll.
- As an Aftermarket Account Specialist, we expect you to work independently within a team-based, diverse, fast-paced environment. You need to have the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with outside sales reps, wholesale partners and individual customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Internal Sales – Responsible for growing sales
- Inside sales and support to the IBD (Independent Bike Dealer)
- Outgoing calls and email to retail partners with specific sales targets in mind.
- Providing customer service & product information to end users, outside sales reps, retail and distribution channels
- Partner with USA outside sales reps to achieve company goals
- Provide customer and market feedback to the management team
- Sales order processing and support
- Event support and travel
The Americas office is an autonomous team that works collaboratively with our parent company in Denmark; consistantly coordinating and aligning with each other as well as our Danish colleagues to make sure no synergies are lost.
To be successful in this position, it is important that you enjoy and manage work independently within a collaborative framework. It is important that you pay attention to details and are open-minded and curious to seek out and collaborate to find solutions.
We expect that you have the following experience and/or skills:
- Sales and customer service experience and skills
- Comfort with bike componentry and standards (bike shop or bike mechanic experience a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, time management and prioritization skills.
- Able to work efficiently and independently.
- Up to 25% travel, including some weekends.
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a plus.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other ERP experience a plus.
An exciting position in a company with a high growth rate and ambitions. You will be working together with competent and passionate colleagues, in an informal organization. The working place is 100% smoke free.
Salary range for the position: $45,000 - $55,000/year. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 5 weeks PTO plus 10 paid holidays, profit sharing and a 5% 401(k) match as well as a Danish lunch and fruit scheme. We are a rapidly growing company with huge potential for personal development.
Job starts after agreement. Interviews are held continuously. The position is filled when the right profile is found. Applications, including CV or resume, should be sent via email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Shauna Sadow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CeramicSpeed was established in 2004 and is today one of the world's leading manufacturers of ceramic bearing?products and optimised racing chains for the cycling industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in development of bearings which feature extremely low friction and an unmatched lifetime. All our products are handmade in Denmark.??
CeramicSpeed is a supplier to some of the world’s largest and most prominent high-end bicycle manufacturers. Our products are distributed in more than 50 countries, and we are the only bearing manufacturer that sponsors 5 World Tour Teams as well as many of the world’s best triathletes.
The company also includes a branch that manufactures and sells bearings for industrial applications.?
About CeramicSpeed Sport Americas LLC
CeramicSpeed is a leading high-end brand in the cycling industry. We have a strong brand and are continuously working to improve and strengthen our presence among cycling enthusiasts all over the world.
CeramicSpeed is more than just bearings. We are a company founded on innovation and a relentless desire to change the world of competitive cycling. We’ve grown rapidly over the years, distributing to over 50 countries, with an ever expanding team of unique individuals in offices across Europe, Asia, and America.