Inventory and Operations Manager, Top $$$ Paid
Posted by pedal on 06/18/2020
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Retail - Management- Staff
Company Type: Retail
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
The Position: Inventory and Operations Manager, Top $$$$ Paid Want to join an amazing team and work in a fun, exciting, fast paced enviorment? We are looking for an Inventory and Operations Manager.
Duties will include, but not limited too.
- Daily Keying of PO's, so they are ready to recieve when the product arrives
- Reciceving of product as it arrives
- Label products
- Put away product and merchandising
- Set up new items as needed
- Take off parts back into inventory
- Returns to vendors for stock rotation
- Single point of contact for all warranty claims service and sales related
- Train New Hires on POS
- Match Invoices with Packing Slips
- Point of contact for all facilities issues
- Make certain all store supplies are stocked at all times
- Create and send 1 email blast per week to our customer base
- To be continued.
- 2+ years experience in a management role in a bicycle shop setting
- Strong Interpersonal and selling skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Hands on leadership skills
- High Energy, NICE person with a passion for the cycling industry.
We offer the following benefits!
- Use of a Demo Road or Mountain bike for the Season
- Paid Vacation
- Health Care
Schedule and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary with Incentives based on Experience. We are open 7 days a week, so your schedule will include nights, weekends and some holidays. 40+ hour work week.
Nice people with positive attitudes only.
What makes pedal fun?
- Shop Sponsored U26 Road Team
- Mountain and 4/5 Road Bike Team
Shop Sponsored Events:
- Weekly Road Rides
- Weekly Women's Road Ride
- Littleton Criterium
- pedal 50 Gravel Road Race
- Colorado Bike 2 Work Day
- Breakfast Station
If this sounds like you, please send the following
- Cover Letter
andy@pedalonline dot com