Position Description: Shipping/ Receiving Clerk (Part Time/Full Time Potential)
Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including but not limited to: picking, packing, shipping receiving, packaging finished product, quality assurance, and keeping warehouse clean and organized.Individual needs to be a self starter who can work independently.
Reports to: Senior Fulfillment manager
• Picking and packing orders in a timely manner
• Prioritize order picking by order type
• Receive Incoming product in a timely manner while ensuring accurate receipt count
• Perform Quality Assurance check on specific product in accordance with guidelines set by product team.
• Build Product kits and package specific product
• Assist in the organization of inventory for efficient picking, staging and packing of shipments.
• Communicate relevant inventory details and/or discrepancies to the Sales and Inventory team promptly.
• Maintain a clean and safe warehouse
• Verify orders are correct and as specified
• Load and Unload freight shipments with forklift
• Provide drivers with properly filled BOL and other necessary shipping documents
• Schedule and communicate freight pick up with LTL providers and customers
• Maintain an understanding of routing guides and key account shipping requirements.
• Strive for efficiency in picking/packing process;
• Maintain a sense of urgency and meet or exceed all shipping and receiving time lines.
• Strive to provide world class customer service to all customers and team members
• Communicate any questions of expectations prior to execution of tasks or projects
• Execute positive and effective teamwork between the front office and warehouse.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Warehouse experience preferred
• Forklift certified preferred but not required
• Must be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time
• Must be able lift up to 65 lbs
• Must be able to climb ladders/stairs, crouch, bend, squat
• Mon-Fri availability hours will vary depending on Warehouse volume. No weekends
• Availability to work flexible hours as needed to ensure the success of the warehouse.
• Position will start as part time with potential to move into full time
• Knowledge of a climbing is helpful