Order Fulfillment Assistant
Posted by Powder7 on 06/19/2020
Industry Sector: Snow
Job Categories: Operations, Warehouse
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment, Retail
Country: United States
Contact Name: Terol
Job Type: Hourly
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Powder7 is looking for a highly motivated and organized Order Fulfillment Assistant who will work directly with our Warehouse Team to ensure all orders are packed correctly and shipped timely and accurately. This is a seasonal position through March with the opportunity to start immediately. The position requires work from 9-5 at our headquarters in Golden, Colorado. Work is Monday through Friday until our busy season starts in November. Starting in November, one weekend day is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure every order is packed correctly and shipped timely and accurately
- Constantly monitor inventory levels for accuracy
- Process returns and refunds
- Anticipate, accept, and organize incoming orders from suppliers
- Keep warehouse exceptionally clean and organized at all times
Employee benefits include competitive wages, product testing, discounts on gear, shop sponsored outings, access to industry events, and end of season ski pass reimbursement.
How to Apply:
1. Complete the Job Application here
2. Email your resume and cover letter to Terol at email@example.com.
*Position is available until filled.
*No phone calls, please.
*No in-person applications, please.
*Incomplete applications will not be considered