The Position: Bicycle Mechanic / Operator
Velofix is a full service mobile bike shop, equipped with all the tools, parts, and accessories to get the job done. Velofix is the 7th fastest growing franchise in the US and was named one of Entrepreneur’s Top 500. We have secured the rights for multiple Velofix territories within the East Bay, CA area and are starting to build out our team for a May launch of operations.
We are excited to roll out this fantastic concept in the area offering a convenient Mobile Bike Shop experience. Are you passionate about cycling, have a proven track record working on a variety of bicycles, and enjoy working directly with your clients? Consider the information below to see if Velofix is right for you.
It is important for us to find forward thinking individuals who possess the technical and interpersonal skills to join us in building a great Company. We are looking to hire a full time manager/mechanic to operate Velofix Mobile Bike Shop.
The ideal candidate is certified by the Barnett Bicycle Institute, Unified Bicycle Institute, or has equivalent training and professional experience. A clean driving record is a must.
• You can earn a very competitive salary doing what you love while creating your work schedule
• Bonus and career advancement opportunities
• Honest, trustworthy and entrepreneurial person who is not scared off by the task of building a market, and a business, in the East Bay Area.
• Passionate about cycling and familiar with the industry and processes.
• Have great interpersonal skills, and enjoy interacting with other people around the sport of cycling.
• Appreciates support, professional development, opportunity and success.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Independent worker, able to manage time to meet scheduled appointments
• 3-5+ years’ experience as a bike mechanic and/or certifications are a plus.
• Eric Hudson & Velofix
• Track record of professional success outside of the cycling industry.
• Passionate about the sport of cycling, and excited to bring new approaches to the business model.
• We will provide ongoing training, support with opportunity to grow and learn.
This is an exciting new business with many opportunities and possibilities.
Job Location: Oakland, CA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: 25 miles
Required to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel: No
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years
Contact Name: Eric Hudson