Shimano Tech Rep - MAD/MKE/CHI
Posted by BP Associates on 10/02/2019
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Tech Rep
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment
State: IL, MO, WI
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Shimano Tech Rep "Midwest" BP Associates
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Shimano Tech Rep.
This is a full time position.
Must live in the Madison/Milwaukee/Chicago area. This exciting opportunity requires long hours as well as significant travel.
This is a dream job for the right individual.
- Self-starter: requires little supervision
- Clear and concise communicator
- Clean driving record
- 100% current on Shimano T.E.C. training
- Able to address a group in formal and informal settings
- Able to keep to a schedule
- Bike shop mechanic background is a must
- Management skills a plus
- USA Cycling "Race Mechanics Training" graduate is a plus
- Facile with things electronic: MS Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook
Please apply if you are at the "Top of your class" in everything that you take on.
Send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position includes: competitive salary, benefits, full expenses, company vehicle, paid vacationas well as a lot of personal and professional growth. You will be joining an elite group that lives "Shimano Blue".