Customer Experience Rep
Posted by HLC on 02/26/2019
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Customer Service, Sales - Inside
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
We are a team of passionate people that come together to develop innovative solutions and foster long-lasting brand engagement. We equip our industry to grow and change the lives of cyclists for the better. We value operational excellence, innovative solutions, respect and a positive attitude. We equip our customers for success through passionate people, innovative solutions, and brand engagement.
As a Customer Experience Rep working with our customers, you will:
- Provide customer service to our existing customers through sales calls, problem solving and product education
= - Serve as in-house expert on all ordering types, Booking, Season, Fulfillment, Drop-shipping, etc.
= - Build positive relationships with customers
= - Process and follow-up sales orders
= - Prepare and present sales presentations and quotes
= - Maintain up-to-date knowledge of bike products
= - Develop and maintain key relationships
Skills needed to accomplish the goals:
- Experience in sales and customer service including strong bicycle knowledge.
- Ability to demonstrate a wide range of product knowledge of bicycle parts and accessories and basic mechanical repair knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong analytical, attention to detail, organizational and decision-making skills are required.
- Strong understanding of MS office programs as well as generating data from other computer systems used (i.e. order entry system).
- Relational skills as well as a demonstrated talent for customer service (customer focus)
- A contagious positive attitude
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with ability to relate professionally within our global team
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a multiple priority high paced, demanding environment
= This position has a base salary and is eligible for profit sharing (quarterly and annual) based on the overall achievement of company goals.
= This position is also eligible for HLC’s benefits package to include Health Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance, and paid time off.
Interested in this opportunity? Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.