Northwest Regional Manager - Footwear: Technology & Orthotics - Pacific Northwest
Posted by Aetrex, Inc. on 07/14/2023
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep & Support
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
State: AK, HI, ID, MT, OR, WA
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $70,000 +
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Job Description & Requirements
POSITION SUMMARY: Candidates must reside in the territory this position will oversee.
(Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Alaska, Montana, Hawaii)
Aetrex Worldwide, the global leader in foot-scanning technology and aftermarket orthotics, is seeking a dynamic sales professional, with a passion for innovative products and technologies, to manage and develop business within Pacific Northwest. Aetrex’s current partners include top multi-brand footwear retailers throughout diverse channels of distribution as well as leading global footwear brands.
Desired Skills and Experience
A Qualified Regional Manager will have:
- Proven track record in developing and building strong sales relationships with retailers and wholesalers.
- Technology-savvy and passion for technological innovation and continuous learning.
- Sales leadership.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with key accounts and influence key stakeholders.
- Business acumen, and the ability and tenacity to set and meet goals.
- Identify business opportunities and develop effective strategies to capitalize on them.
- Results oriented and proven accountability.
- Passion for sales and brand development.
- Minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience managing a territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Very competitive compensation and outstanding benefits package
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, dental/vision coverage, 20 PTO (Paid Time Off) days, 401(k) with a company match, Summer Hours, Flexible Spending Account, HRA and Short-term/Long-term disability insurance and more.
- An opportunity for career advancement with a fast growing industry leader.
- A career path and a growth opportunity with a global leader in comfort and wellness footwear and foot scanning technology.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aetrex is the global leader in foot scanning technology and orthotics. The company also has a fast-growing comfort and wellness footwear line. Albert, the brand’s revolutionary 3D foot scanner, offers the most comprehensive, personalized foot scanning technology to date. The system uses computer vision, sensor, AI, and machine learning technologies to provide users with the most data about their feet (size, length, width, height, pressure, arch type and much more), in under one minute. Aetrex’s biggest advances to date include key technology integrations with the Albert Operating System such as computer vision technology allowing for 3D foot views; machine learning to improve accuracy and determine industry fit; and 3D printing to produce a truly custom orthotic. The Aetrex Technology team designs and develops all hardware and software in-house. As leaders in the foot health and wellness space, Aetrex also owns and operates foot.com, recognized as the #1 Foot Health Site on the internet. Aetrex’s Orthotic and Footwear lines are driven by the brand’s technology capabilities. With sales of over 15M units to date, Aetrex’s over-the-counter orthotics are recognized as the #1 system on the market today. Developed to achieve maximum comfort, alignment, and improved performance, Aetrex Orthotics are available in a variety of options based on foot type and footwear style, for both men and women. The new Aetrex 3D Printed Custom Orthotics incorporate comprehensive pressure point data collected from Albert, making it the most accurate orthotic available.
With a mission to create the healthiest shoes you’ll ever wear, the Aetrex Footwear line provides the highest design standards, carefully considered details, and the finest possible materials for unmatched customization and adjustability. All styles incorporate advances comfort technologies while providing support, alignment and fashion forward styling. Aetrex was originally founded in 1946 by Paul and Charles Schwartz under the name Apex as an arch support and orthotics company. The brand has remained privately owned by the Schwartz family for three generations. Throughout its 70-year history, Aetrex’s has remained dedicated to advancements in foot heatlh and comfort. This objective is driven by the company’s unwavering goal to keep people feeling great on their feet. Aetrex is distributed globally with offices just outside New York City, in Teaneck, New Jersey, and facilities outside Nes Ziona, Israel and Dong Guan, China. Aetrex employs approximately 150 people at the New Jersey headquarters, including leading hardware and software engineers and programmers, top footwear designers, and developers. Aetrex’s brand and retail partners include New Balance, Red Wing, Merrell, Rockport, among many others.
Headquarters: Teaneck, NJ
Year Founded: 1946
Company Size: 51-200 employees
Specialties: Health, Wellness, Foot Health, Foot Scanning Technology, Orthotics, Comfort Footwear, Footwear
Main Headquarters: 414 Alfred Avenue, Teaneck, NJ 07666, US
Nes Ziona, Israel.
Dong Guan, China.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.