Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections
Posted by Wintersteiger on 08/14/2019
Industry Sector: Snow
Job Categories: Customer Service
City: Salt Lake City
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
Wintersteiger sells and services specialized machinery in the US and Canada for ski/snowboard tuning and repair as well as for agricultural research.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Processing daily deposits and application of payments to customer accounts
- Monitor customer accounts, follow-up on payment and billing discrepancies
- Respond to customer request for information about their accounts
- Contact customers for collection of past due balances
- Maintain clear and concise system notes pertaining to each account
- Generate customer statements to send
- Contact customers to obtain credit documents
- Research and verify credit information
- Recommend or establish credit terms for new and existing accounts
- Other miscellaneous accounting and office projects
Job Requirements include:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or other appropriate discipline and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Accounts Receivable (AR) along with a foundational knowledge of debits and credits as they pertain to AR.
- Must have collections experience
- Technical skills in account reconciliation, credit extensions, payment plans, etc….
- Strong customer orientation and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and cultivate relationships with many types of people, both within and outside the company
- Dependable and reliable – able to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands while meeting deadlines
- Must be able be able to pass a background check and a drug test
Our customers are businesses, not consumers. Experience with SAP or interest/experience in the ski/snowboard industry would be helpful.
We are located in the International Center just west of the Salt Lake International Airport. This is a full-time permanent position. Our hours are 8-5, Monday – Friday. We offer a friendly, casual environment. You can learn more about our products at www.wintersteiger.com.
Wintersteiger, a world leader in the ski and snowboard industry for tuning equipment, back shop supplies as well as Hotronic and Bootdoc retail.