Sales Associates- Seattle, WA
Posted by Helly Hansen on 07/19/2019
Industry Sector: Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Retail - Sales
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Helly Hansen provides high quality, protective technical gear for work, survival, and sport. We work and play in the harshest environments on the planet to learn what's needed to create the best performance gear possible. We work closely with people who work and/or play outdoors more days than they are indoors to continuously optimize the technology and design of our products. YOU'RE NOT ALIVE SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. YOU'RE ALIVE SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU TRULY FELT SOMETHING.
Helly Hansen is seeking experienced Sales Associates for our Seattle, WA retail store. This is a really fun, challenging, and dynamic environment where you will get an opportunity to demonstrate your experience alongside an outstanding and supportive team. Providing nothing short of the best customer experience is our primary goal.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Delivering on personal sales targets.
- assisting customers with purchases.
- answering questions about performance and technical aspects of our products.
- ensuring that they always exemplify a 'Customer First' mindset.
An ideal candidate:
- will provide the highest level of customer service to a diverse clientele and
- ensure that the customer experience is outstanding
- has experience in a retail store where one-on-one interaction with the customer is the norm.
- is intrinsically motivated, a self-starter, and driven to succeed
- works great as part of a team
- has the availabilty to work some weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- thrives in a fast-paced sales environment while continuing to provide a high-level
- customer experience to multiple clients
- is able to lift boxes of at least 30 pounds
- can communicate effectively
- enjoys selling and interacting with many new people every day
We offer competitive pay and employee discounts on our product. This is a great job opportunity in a really fun environment!