Posted by A Squared Bikes, Inc. on 08/29/2019
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Admin/Clerical, Merchandising, Sourcing, Warehouse
Company Type: Retail
City: Lake Oswego
Country: United States
Required Experience: 0 - 1 year
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
Our quickly growing Triathlon Bike startup needss for Fulfillment/Operations Manager that can wear many hats, excellent time management skills and a proven track record of setting and meeting ambitious goals, preferably in the bicycling industry. A Squared was started in 2016 on the premise that Triathlon Bikes simply cost too much money. Looking to help grow the industry through offering a high quality product, with superior customer service at a much better price. In the preceding three years of operations sales have continued to rise and have necessitated the hiring of this position.
- The position will report directly to the CEO.
- Salary is based on experience (starting at $31,000)
- Will receive equity in the company
Overview of Fulfillment Manager
Candidates require strong multitasking and organizational skills to handle the roles that come with order processing. They must ensure customer orders are properly received, processed and delivered, manage the fulfillment staff and at the same time, liaise with delivery partners. Require an ability to work within Shopify and delivery partner software. Candidates also require interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with customers and providers of transportation and logistics services.
Jobs include but are not limited to:
- = Maintaining A Squared Inventory and keeping updated inventory counts;
- = Tracking demo fleet;
- = Developing an inventory tracking system;
- = Producing inventory projections to enable successful ordering.
Overview of Operations Manager
Candidates for this position are required to wear many hats. The operation position is very closely related to the Fulfillment position. Operations Managers are responsible for the daily operations within A Squared. From arranging appointments, to coordinating race schedules, to helping staff race expos if need be. Including but not limited to:
- = Improving the existing procedures for outgoing and incoming shipments, and tracking inventory;
- = Adhering to the Operations Budget;
- = Keep track of Expo staff, and budget, and management of Expo schedule and costs;
- = Communicating to all full time staff, and contract staff.
*Candidate may be asked from time to time to assist in jobs and tasks beyond the ones outlined above.
- = Bachelor’s Degree;
- = 2+ years in operations experience;
- = Experience with Bookkeeping and financial reporting;
- = Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- = Ability to delegate responsibilities and provide leadership;
- = Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple responsibilities;
- = Punctuality.
- = Compensation is based on experience, starting at $31,000 per year
- = Perks include but are not limited to: Discounted race entries, discounts on company merchandise, discounts on company partner merchandise.
- = Candidate must be willing to commute to Lake Oswego daily for work.